|Price:||$99.79 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Vintage-inspired stainless steel watch featuring round white dial with three subdials and ribbed leather band
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features printed black numerals at 1-12 o'clock, adjustable buckle, and seconds tracker around outer dial
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kenneth Cole New York
The Kenneth Cole Men's Iconic Chronograph Black Leather Watch #KC1568 is as stylish as it is functional, perfect for casual or professional attire. The watch features a smooth black leather band and a silver-tone, circular bezel. The crisp, white dial features black Arabic numerals and black stick indexes. Arabic numerals also mark five second intervals. The dial has three chronograph subdials and white hands, as well as a sweeping seconds hand. This watch is water resistant to 99 feet.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001U3YC9G
- Item model number: KC1568
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Kenneth Cole New York|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Pig skin leather|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||4.96 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The only minor gripes I can think of: 1) the watch I received is a bit on the fast side, gaining several seconds per week. Might have just been my particular watch, who knows. 2) wish that the chronograph allowed for timing greater than one-hour intervals and that the minute dial had markers for every minute rather than every five. 3) the date is a pretty conspicuous omission. Perhaps that is what keeps this watch in the price bracket it is? Perhaps an artistic choice?
Overall, love the purchase, quite frequently receives compliments.
Small dials work as expected, chronometer as well. People saying it doesn't just don't know how to operate this simple function.
Upper button is start/stop chronometer. Bottom one is reset chronometer.That simple!
As noted on other reviews, strap is not 5/5 but is decent. Dent in the middle and texture is what really doesn't sell it to me. I have put it on 22mm Strapsco dark brown leather NATO strap and it looks great! I would suggest any dark brown leather with this watch.
It is also very silent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this has been the most expensive watch i have bought to date, and for 85 dollars i felt like it could have been better. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Luis E. Gonzalez
Very clean looking causual/dressy watch. Band is good quality leather too. Very happy.Published 16 days ago by Ryan Barnes
Great looking watch but unfortunately it didn't last after 2 yrsPublished 2 months ago by cherrytomato
Great classic watch face with a nice subtle curve to the glass. Order a replacement band with it because the one it has is just... phhhttt.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer