Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC1793 See-Through Black Dial Watch
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on November 24, 2015
2 years later, still going strong! Although I have one issue with it: the knob on the side can become loose sometimes (as in, if you turn it counterclockwise it would start unscrewing the knob itself and not adjust the time), so I have to turn it clockwise so I don't unscrew it. I also got it initially without realizing the convenience of having the date on my watch as well so just keep in mind this watch does not tell date.

Otherwise, this watch is definitely one of my favorites.
on March 21, 2013
I have had this watch for a couple of month,works great, looks great, very unusual style, i have recieved a lot of compliments because of this watch.
Overall just an amazing product. I recommend it
on December 29, 2011
My son saw this watch at Macy's and wanted it for Christmas. After going online and looking at it at Macy's website, I came to Amazon and found the exact same watch for almost half the cost. My son didn't care. He just loved the watch. I cared, though! I love Amazon.
on December 3, 2012
This watch is classy, casual and impressive all at the same time! I'm actually very impressed with it, and it looks way better in reality than in pictures, totally recommended!!!
on May 24, 2012
This watch is excellent and elegant. It gets me compliments everytime I wear it out. Highly reccomend It to anyone wishing to have a daily driver that is classy yet casual.
on June 13, 2014
I love it! The watch really does look better in person it's so classy and casual best of both worlds! Lol i bought this as a gift for my boyfriend i know he will love it
on July 2, 2013
loving this watch. I have a few but I wear this the most. I'm very happy with this purchase and the price wasn't bad either.
on June 23, 2014
Bought this as a gift to myself. Great look, fits great, good size. Battery didn't last too long but that's a minor fix.
on September 27, 2013
Nice watch i love it , even my friend like it!
Awesome watch - good price!
I like soo mutch