Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on September 1, 2014
This is my second Kenneth Cole watch i've bought. I always get people asking me what kind of watch it is because they notice how low profile the watch is. Fits comfortable and the dial is not big at all. Definitely has a sleek design as you can see and the watch is priced very reasonably based on the brand and the design.
on March 4, 2014
The watch is stunning, for the low price it's a steal! Not only was I pleased when I received it, but people kept asking me what type of model it was and how expensive it must have been.

Cons: too inexpensive to pass up

Pros: Watch leather band is great quality, 50m of waterproof capability is always a plus!
on July 21, 2015
The dial itself is quite thick. In fact, as someone that has relatively small wrists, this was a bit cumbersome to wear on a daily basis. Now I just reserve this watch for formal events. I just wish I got a thinner watch dial from Kenneth Cole though, I love all of their clothes and accessories!
on March 12, 2015
It's a great watch, the picture doesn't do it justice.... Bought it for my boyfriend's birthday next week, I'm sure he'll love it I know I do... It was shipped on time, however my box was broken on arrival but I'm still rating it a 5 because the product itself wasn't damaged..
on August 11, 2015
Got it for my dad for a birthday present and it looks fantastic! Had it for a few months and it keeps time very well and the quality is so nice! The leather band was a much nicer quality than I was expecting for the price. Very satisfied (:
on June 4, 2015
This watch was very nice and decently priced. It's a bit bigger than you would expect it though, but that wasn't a problem for the person I gifted it to. The -2 stars is for the fact that the watch batteries died only after one month of use.
on December 1, 2014
My Kenneth Colé watch it is one of the best looking wathes that I own it looks better in the arm that I though It would I deffinitely recommend it and even more with all the discounts. I will buy another one from that brand
on June 28, 2015
This came in defective. Too bad I found out after a month...can't be returned anymore.
on February 14, 2015
My husband said that he really likes the watch and he normally is a picky person when it comes to fashion.
on December 7, 2014
This watch is huge, the diameter is way to big, rounding on tacky. I'd be selling this, I definitely won't be using it.