Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 3, 2015
Very nice watch! There was a price tag on the watch, on the inside of it's box, that read $95. I only paid about $66! This watch is worth at least $100, so I think I got a great deal! Time will tell of course (excuse the pun). But, so far I really like this watch! And it's a large face too. Most watches look way to small on my wrist. This one is a great size for my wrist.
on March 30, 2015
Love the look, but thats where it ends. Bought it last summer, needed repair after 2 months (the hands came unhinged inside the face). Repaired it, then the dial came undone. Sent it in for repair, never heard back form the Precision Time Repair (where Kenneth Cole had me send the watch in for repair). Amazon sent me a new one, dead after a day. One day.
on July 23, 2015
I got this watch for my boyfriend's birthday, he loved it! Only one precaution: The color IS DARK BROWN, not black. The picture looks black, but it is obviously brown! Its very adaptable for any size wrist. My bf's wrist is small, and it still fit him. Love the quality, Kenneth Cole New York watches never fail!
on March 1, 2015
I already have been using it for almost a year. even at the beginning it had a problem, would be 10-15 minutes late in every 24 hours; still the same. I like it, looks, great, but how good can it be if I can not rely on time it shows?
on December 12, 2014
I really like this watch. I am wearing it right now. very classy, and has a clear open veiwable shape. I am very happy with the price I paid, and I receive several comments on its elegant style. I would recommend this watch to professional men that have refined tastes, with a leaning towards a modern look.
on January 2, 2014
my husband collects watches and needed a watch with a brown strap. the brown is very dark but the face of the watch is awesome and very modern. He loves it!
on December 17, 2015
Amazing looking watch, stylish and classy. I may also purchase a black band, so I can wear it with black.
on January 31, 2014
This watch gets the most compliments out of all my watches (however, I am no watch snob). Nice large face (but not too large). Basically a perfect watch to wear all the time. Very happy with the purchase.
on August 7, 2015
A very diversified watch that can be worn with dressy attire and casual dress wear also.
review image
on July 22, 2014
Bought this as a Father's Day gift and he loved it! Great looking watch and a great price. I actually just ordered one for myself. Highly recommend!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.