Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 21, 2017
Bought this for my son, who has been fascinated by skeleton style watches for quite sometime (he's 14) and have zero complaints. The face is quite large, so be prepared for that. Other than that, seems pretty sturdy and comfortable. I was able to use a link remover that I had from purchase of another watch strap to pop a couple of links off to make the watch fit him with very little muss or fuss.

Nice watch, reasonably priced, with a nice finish.
on June 5, 2016
I have actually purchased two of these watches for my husband. The first one he took off while working on his car and forgot to put back on when he took the car out for a test drive and we are pretty sure it was left on the car and fell off during the drive. :(

He liked this watch so much that I purchased another one a few months later as a little extra Christmas gift and he was thrilled! The quality of the build is more like that of a $200-$300 watch and he has never had an issue with the self-wind functions. It has always kept time and even with a years worth of being worn every day it still looks brand new! The polish has never worn off and the face does not scratch. Very happy with this watch overall!
2 helpful votes
on August 21, 2017
I really like the looks of this watch, it was exactly what i was looking for. However it is horrible at keeping time, by the end of an 8 hour shift at work its ahead by about 15 mins. Every day. Regret this purchase
on May 24, 2017
Looks nice, and it fits well I'm very pleased to happen. Thanks!
on July 28, 2017
Nice watch! Only promlem is a bit big for me
0Comment|Report abuse
I love this watch, it looks great, has a good weight to it, keeps good time and since it's an automatic it will never need a battery. As far as watches go, I couldn't be happier.
However, I did have a bad experience with the order. The first one I received had a faulty band which fell apart the first time I wore it. I was lucky enough to notice before it came off of my wrist. Luckily I ordered directly from Amazon and the exchange process was quick and painless. The replacement arrived quickly and has not shown any signs of failure or manufacturing errors. Even with the faulty watch I received first I still would recommend the watch, Kenneth Cole and Amazon to anyone.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on February 10, 2016
It's a great looking watch BUT it stopped working properly after one month. It only works intermittently now. Based on looks I'd give it 4 stars but functionality it gets zero.. so 2 stars is the middle ground.
on March 31, 2017
amazing!!! Such a great buy and delivery was so quick!
Everyone gives compliments on this watch which is great!
on November 6, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my husband. He wore it less than a dozen times, and it quit working. It doesn't have a battery as it runs on motion; but the gears are not functioning and some people do not repair these kinds of watches. I feel like this watch is too expensive to not work.
on August 11, 2017
Perfect item. As expected.