Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on August 20, 2014
This watch started out great. It looked very nice and the gears looked cool. That is until it just stopped after only having it for a few months. I did some troubleshooting and realized that the watch might need to be wound about 40-50 times. I did this and the watch stopped again within one minute. Then, I took it to a jeweler to have an estimate done for its repair. They were going to charge me $185 to completely redo the inside of the watch. Sadly, that's out of my price range and the watch cannot be returned after 1 month. Save your money and buy a watch with a battery.
on January 24, 2014
I love this watch. I've always wanted a watch that runs on energy and not a battery. I recommend it to people that have done their research on Automatic watches or know about it. If you don't do your research on Automatic watches you would not know how it works and might think it died after one day. If you look closely you can see the spring which is right behind "Kenneth Cole New York." This shows you how much needs to be winded but make sure you don't over do it. Because the pendulum in the back also winds the spring. A great tip is to read the little book that comes with the watch it tells you how to use it.
on January 16, 2014
This watch is so neat! It's the perfect size and goes great with my wardrobe. I love to wear menswear styled for women to work and this is a perfect accessory. I think seeing the inner workings of the watch through the skeleton design is fascinating! I've never had a watch that operates solely on winding, but I'm interested to see how it holds ups. Regardless, it's a great value for such an attractive looking watch. I had a Michael Kors glitz watch, and the crystals started to fall out of the bezel right after the warranty expired. It surely cost $300. So I think this watch is awesome for $65.
on November 4, 2013
This watch is exactly what I have been looking for! It is beautiful and I get compliments all the time. I have had it for a few months and wear it almost every day. It work in a professional environment and it looks polished and still has the amazing visual interest of the skeletonized face. If you don't wear it every day you will have to reset the time since it doesn't stay wound for to long but if you do wear it often it keeps time very well. I love it and would order ten more except I don't have enough arms :)
on September 19, 2014
Love love love this watch! I had it on my wish list forever and finally purchased a "used" watch from warehouse deals. The watch was in perfect condition and I got a great deal. I get tons of compliments. I did have to take it to get 2 links removed but I have small wrists. If you buy this watch be sure to read the instructions. It doesn't have a battery so you have to manually wind it if you go a few days without wearing it or every two weeks or so you may need to reset the time.
on September 21, 2015
Exactly as picture and description: gorgeous and interesting. I don't give 5 stars because of the fit, my wrist dimension is in a parallel universe between 3 links out and 4. One is a bit loose and keeps in movement and the other is a bit tight and after 2 days in a row using it my wrist began to hurt. I might use it a bit loose until I find out what to do, I don't want to return it :(
on June 5, 2013
This is a pretty good watch. I gave it to my girlfriend for her birthday and she loves it. Having a display back and being able to see the balance wheel and all the gears working is very interesting. She gets a lot of positive comments on it. The watch I got her was running about 20 seconds fast per day, which is not great for accuracy, but its certainly livable.
on January 5, 2016
good product
on February 24, 2014
This is my third Kenneth Cole watch. I have loved them all and this one matches up to the brand reputation. I wear it almost every day and have had no problems. Works perfectly, has lower profile than my other watch so it sits very nicely on the wrist. It is a decent size as well and has some weight to it.
on January 5, 2013
This is a great watch. It's heavy and solid, and it's quite big. I wanted a bigger watch since I have a 7" wrist and larger hands. I had to have 1 link removed from it, and even though I bought it on Amazon, the Kenneth Cole outlet near me resized it for free. It doesn't look masculine, and it's also not too dainty. I think it looks great with casual outfits or more dressy ones.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question