Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Kenneth Cole New York Two-Row Worn Hammered Circle...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 62% off the $38.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Kenneth Cole New York Two-Row Necklace
|Price:||$28.32 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$9.68 (25%)|
- This Kenneth Cole New York necklace features two circle pendants and is perfect for achieving a layered look that appears both effortless and deliberate.
- Clean with a soft solution-free polishing cloth.
- Lobster-claw clasp
- Curb chain
- The Kenneth Cole Two Row Hammered Circle Pendant is 19 inches of refined elegance. This necklace features a two-tiered design for twice the dramatic effect, as two glimmering pendants are showcased vertically from slender silver chains held by a lobster-claw clasp. The bottom pendant features luminous but understated silver-tone metal, given a hammered texture for a classic look. Above it hangs a slightly smaller pendant covered in crystals, catching and refracting light with every movement. Together they create a brilliant and alluring result, beautifully complementing fine evening dresses with plunging necklines.
Shop chokers, statement necklaces, and more in our Fashion Necklaces selection. Choose from gold, sterling silver, diamond and more. Shop Fashion Necklaces.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003O69NZ0
- Item model number: K00972-N01
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 28, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Kenneth Cole New York|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Total metal weight||13.4 Grams|
|Package||Oversized Medium box|
Top Customer Reviews
I like that it's extendible, so I wear it short or long. It is not "blingy"....just simple and elegant.
Someone mentioned that it tangles easily. This is to be expected for any multi-layered necklace, and in fact, for fine threaded necklaces on a whole. What I do with all my necklaces and bracelets is ensure that they are always clasped. So as soon as I take it off, I re-clasp the item so that minimizes tangling. Even if it tangles while clasped, it is far easier to untangle than if it's not.
I would definitely recommend this item....I know I've received value for what I paid.
Time will tell, I guess, if it will tarnish, but being gold-plated I shouldn't think so.
I've posted pictures.
The necklace was not securely fastened and the 2 strsnds were in a milion little knots. I was determined to get out all the tangles and knots and spent about an hour to get the necklace to llok like it was supposed to. The necklace looks different in person, not as pretty as the picture. If I saw it in a store I would not have bought it. Not the greatest quality, looks like it is on the verge of tarnishing already.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a very cute and dainty necklace with the extension it hangs very nicely. It does look a little cheap and when I got it, it look like it had finger prints all over it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Christina
I love Kenneth Cole and it was what I expected. Nice length and lays nicely...Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Absolutely beautiful. Better than what it shows. I haven't taken it off since I got it in the mail. Looks beautiful with the other Kenneth Cole Jewelry I have.Published 6 months ago by Virginia Felt
Very excited about this necklace! Looks very chic & casual on.Published 7 months ago by Jon M Fredrich
in love with this necklace set. Only thing that gets on my nerves is theyre connected at the top so they twist up while its on so it defeats the purpose of the layered look when... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Shelby