|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.13 - $99.50 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 62% Wool/34% Polyester/4% Fiber
- Dry Clean Only
- Single-breasted walker coat featuring banded collar and side-flap pockets
- Center-back vent
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KT8SYB0
- Item model number: 444KM128
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 4, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I wear an XL shirt and sweatshirt but a L coat, so I ordered the L. The fit is to my liking and will accommodate layering, but I could see how one might consider tailoring or ordering a size down. In all, the look of this coat is as good as would be expected from the advertisement, and feel is still better.
It's almost like it's made for people who are kind of overweight. When I looked at the size breakdown, it sort of confirmed it--I wear between a 42-44 suit, but have a 33 inch waist. Well, the Large fits a 42-44 chest, but also a 36-38 inch waist. Likewise, the Medium fits a 30-34 inch waist, but is only for up to a 38 inch chest. So if those dimensions match you, go for it, but didn't work for me. Really too bad because I like the coat other than the fit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was worried about ordering site unseen, but perfect fit and boyfriend loves it !Published 1 day ago by Angela Rodriguez
Buttons were loose within 3-days of wearing, I had to enlist my mother-in-law to reinforce the stitching on each of the buttons. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Jason LaRose
I love this coat. It is warm, very stylish and looks good. Fit is about perfect both through the chest and in sleeve length. I am very happy with this coat.Published 15 days ago by Kindle Customer
Great coat, but quite big. It's an overcoat, but large usually fits me just right, this one feels like an XL. I'm 5'9", 210lbs, thick built, 35 waist. Read morePublished 16 days ago by andres chavez