Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole Men's Peacoat With Bib Outerwear, Black, Small
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on October 25, 2013
Was worried about the size of the jacket more than anything. After scouring through hundreds of reviews people mostly stated that the jacket wears a little larger than normal. I am typically a 42 regular and my chest is around 41". The medium jacket is just about a perfect fit for me right now. I recently lost about 25lbs and am hovering around 195-200lbs. The arm length is just right for me and I usually wear shirts at 33" length. I know the large would have been a little too big given this one fits well. I would say go by your chest measurement and you should be fine. If your chest measures 39-41' go with the medium. Hope this helps someone. Sparq
on November 23, 2012
Paid about 125 for this around thanksgiving, saw a similar one without the bib go on sale for 70 but this was definitely the one I wanted. It feels very luxurious when you first open it up and see the very soft silvery inside with a nice inside coat pocket. The front is very nice and has two comfortable pockets, highly stylish coat. I love the coat, I wish it was made in the USA but after trying to find a similar one made in the US I could not find one that was what I wanted. I'm 6'0" and weight about 160 - 165 lbs, im pretty skinny and lanky, a large fits fine. I tried on a medium and it was too tight around my arms felt like it was going to rip. I still have to angle my arms into this coat to avoid tearing it, you can't throw it on like an xl hoodie you have to take time to avoid causing friction that will rip the arm part of the inside, an XL would have been way too big, if you're similar size try a large. I'm wearing this with a nice grey and black scarf, kenneth cole dress shoes, black gloves, and sometimes my best silver watch, I feel classy in it.
on October 26, 2012
I've only been able to wear this once, but when I did it served it's purpose. I did receive a compliment on how it looked, so I'm happy with that. The only issue I have is that the outer pockets are only for show. I caught myself a few times reaching to put something in my "pocket". It was a little frustrating. There are two pockets on each inside lapel area so all is not lost. All in all, if you want to go for a stylish look while staying warm, this is a great coat.

EDIT: After some direction from Will, I see that a lot of unstitching reveals a useful pocket! I hadn't even looked because there didn't appear to be a sign of an opening. Kudos to Will and for this, I'm changing my rating to 5-stars.
on February 8, 2013
I'm 6ft 5 in tall about 220 lbs and the extra large is a perfect fit both in the arms and at the waist.
Seems like the quality is on the up and up, from the stitching to the material (60% wool).
The coat arrived in time. Would definitely recommend getting this stylish peacoat!
on December 10, 2012
This coat is very nicely made, with a timeless look.

I thought the "bib" would look silly, but it's really quite nice (even on someone like me who has no neck). The bib is removable if you don't feel the same way. It would look great without it too.

The pockets are sewn shut, but easily opened by cutting the threads inside the pocket while gently pulling it open.

As far as fit goes, the shoulders and arms are tight on me. If you have a muscular build, this may be snug. I ordered a Medium, and it fits snugly across the shoulders and forearms/elbows. I have a 40 inch chest and 35 inch waist, I wish it tapered a bit more. It feels loose at the waist, but it doesn't *look* loose.

Nice and warm, certainly thick enough for Maryland winters. The midnight blue color is *really* sharp. Just a classic, great looking coat. If you want a pea coat, and you can get this one at $70, it would be really tough to beat.
on February 24, 2013
The pictures don't do the coat justice, far better (and smarter looking) than a standard surplus Peacoat, The black collar-looking sweater in the picture is actually a "zip-in" piece to the coat that is easily removed although it looks much smarter with it. You may wear this with your suit to work and then pull a Boondock Saints look with your jeans on the weekend. Great coat for the money!
on February 18, 2013
As said in the title, the quality of the coat is quite amazing! Unfortunately, after recieving the coat and trying it on, it was quite long!! I'm about 5'8 and the coat nearly reaches my knee's! Upper body wise, it fits great! I believe I went with the medium for size. Anywho, if you're into a coat that reaches your knee's, this is a great product lol... However, if you're looking for one that sits just below your beltline(which I was hoping for), move along and find another. Hope this helps someone :)
on December 5, 2012
Bought it on the Lightning deal sale for $75. I'm 6'1 and 160 lbs, so on the skinny side, and I'd read another guy around the same size as me went with the large over the medium because the medium was tight on the arms (not to mention the length would probably be too short). The large, however, was a little too large around the body. I feel like I could fit one and a half me's inside, and I know the peacoat traditionally isn't a cinched, stylized coat and it's supposed to be a straight cut, but I would've liked if this coat was more cinched around the waist, as it just kinda flows out. If you're a similar size as me, I might recommend the medium (and I even read another guy went with the small) although the large has nearly perfect sleeve length.

Issues: The coat came with a weird smell that I can't seem to get out and is now getting on my shirts. Not that big of a deal. Otherwise, a few days in, and the top button already came off, and now I have to sew it back on (not a good sign). I've considered getting the coat tailored to fit me better, as I already got it for $75 off, but then I'd be paying full price for a coat that may or may not have any longevity to it.

I may be returning the coat, and deciding to go with in-store shopping for a coat, just for the sizing issue. Hope this helped!
on January 13, 2015
I've been in the market for a new wool coat with an inner collar or bib for the colder days. I ordered this Kenneth Cole based on the price (it was heavily discounted) and Amazon reviews. Overall I'm happy with the purchase, though getting the size right has been a bit tricky. I'm about 6'5" tall, so only the XXL size was long enough in either the waist or sleeves, but the body of the coat is a little bigger than I'd like.

It's a nice-looking coat, no question. I've gotten several compliments on it since I've started wearing it. The inner bib really does help keep your neck warm, and it looks quite good. The front buttons are not very well sewn on (a common problem with men's coats) and I expect that at least one of them will fall off if I don't take them off and re-attach them more securely.

This coat is not as warm as I'd expected, however. I was expecting a typical very heavyweight wool blend, the kind of coat that keeps you warm down into the single digit temperatures. This is not that coat. I'd describe it as slight on the high side of a mid-weight coat, the kind of thing to wear on cool fall days, more than a coat that will keep you warm in New England winters, at least not without another layer or two underneath it.
on December 24, 2012
As always, very happy with my kenneth cole purchase,the peacoat is high quality, fashionable fit, buttons are solid, the bib easily unzips, which is good because i prefer not to have one and use a scarf if its super cold. Im 6'1 180 lb and ordered a medium, which is slightly big but a small would be too small. The sleeve length is perfect though. The coat works perfect with jeans and casual as it does dress pants and suit jacket.