Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole REACTION Busi-Mess Essentials Bag
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on September 24, 2013
It looks cool but the handle doesn't support the bag when you have stuff in the bag. They really should do away with the magnet buttons to close the bag. This could have been designed better. I kept it anyway but next time I'm getting something with a more securable flap and handle.
on March 2, 2013
I have gone through so many cheap messenger bags in my time i figured i should go for something a little nicer. I hit the jackpot with this bag. I have used it for several months now without any signs of wear and tear. It still smells like new leather (odd i know but sometimes these bags come with a funk) and the construction of the bag is well done.
on September 9, 2013
I really wanted to like this bag. It seems sturdy, well constructed, and could probably handle my daily routine for a few years. In addition, the leather gives the bag a classy modern look without being too purse like.

However, the strap leaves something to be desired. A pad of some sort to keep it from digging into ones shoulder would have been a nice addition. I probably would have replaced it had I chosen to keep the bag.

Now I get to the ridiculous liner. In the photos it shows a solid black liner. What I got was a black liner with white vertical stripes. In addition, it is vinyl and makes a scratchy noise when you take anything in or out of the bag. Basically it just looks like a cheap after thought.

Anyway, the liner was enough to mar the bag to the point I no longer consider it worth $80. On its way back to the big A tomorrow.
on November 30, 2012
1. The bag is so soft that if you don't put anything in it, it cannot "stand" like it shows in the picture.
2. There are few scratches on the bag.
3. It looks cheap because of the soft leather.
on November 10, 2014
This bag is really classy and has plenty of room for everything I need to carry around on a daily basis. It fits my 13" laptop, charger and accessories, a leather folder and planner, and a few other samples, no problem. One major, major downside is that the leather color will run initially. If you wear kaki's it will turn the pant leg black where it rubs after awhile. It comes out in the wash, but it is a pretty annoying. The good thing is that it seems to stop after sometime, and supposedly there are items you can can wash it with to get it stop immediately.
on January 11, 2015
This bag is so awesome and chill there is nothing I can actually say bad about it! Not too big, not too small, enough compartments and very sophisticated looking. I've gotten many compliments on my "Man Bag" lol. I definitely buy again in black! Glad it has the handle!
on May 20, 2014
Ordered this for my husband without checking the measurements. I incorrectly assumed it was a standard sized laptop bag. It was about a half inch too small to fit our new laptop. Does not fit a 15 inch computer. Look was as expected.
on January 15, 2012
I bought this bag for my boyfriend. The picture doesn't quite do it justice - it looks much nicer in person. The brown is more rich, and the leather has a bit more shine to it. My boyfriend was very happy with it - I would definitely recommend it!
on February 27, 2014
I've only had this bag for a few months, but thus far, it has been able to fulfill my needs of carrying books and gives a more sophisticated look. The leather is beautiful, and I have room for a Mac Air, plus a couple of books, I also keep my writing tools and some snacks with me at all times. Perhaps I keep it too full because I cannot always tell if its closed sometimes. Overall great buy and great price.
on September 11, 2013
I bought this bag after seeing a lot of great reviews for it, and upon receiving it I was quite happy... at first.
A couple things to note about this bag: the "brown" coloring is in fact much more akin to a red-brown color, something I failed to notice from the stock photo's. The color is not a bad thing by any means, it looks quite good in fact, but just a bit unexpected at just how much the red shows through.
There is another flaw I noticed: the bottom of my bag has worn EXTREMELY quickly. As in, within a matter of a couple months with minimal usage (maybe used a couple times a week), the leather rubbed off and I was left with an ugly white coloring on the affected area's. Very disappointed with this as otherwise I would highly recommend this bag.

TL:DR - Good looking bag, more reddish brown than pictures would indicate, cheap leather used as indicated by the quick wear and tear.