|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Leather
- 7" high
- 6" wide
- Oil Tan Leather
- Saddle Stitch
- Satin nickel swivel tongue buckle
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Made with oil tan leather this saddle stitched belt reverses from brown to black and features a swivel tongue satin nickle buckle.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000VDRQ5I
- Item model number: 11KC08X041
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 10, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Why you should not buy this ?
- poor quality...split in 2 weeks
- black leather surface peel aways in 2 weeks
- the buckle is quite heavy...the belt split bc of the way it go into buckle...
- the quality of the leather is very poor....
plz do not buy it if u do not want to waste money....Kenneth Coles seems to have problems with the quality control... when u outsource ...to third parties...
I won't buy any Kenneth Coles belts again....it seems to have a problem with a quality control....
After wearing the belt one night, I used it again for Formal Night, wearing it with my silk suit from the wedding. When I returned to the cabin, I noticed my shirt and pants had what looked like wine streaks across them. I thought it was the dining room table. I pulled out the pants from the night before and they too had the streak. I wore my third and final pair of pants the next night was was going to inspect the table, but after a short time, I noticed these pants also had the streaks across them. I then inspected the belt and noticed the dye was rubbing off the belt and onto my clothing. I also noticed the belt was splitting in several places and the veneer was wearing off. Again, I may have worn this belt 4 or 5 times maximum.
Cleaning does not get streaks out for over $450 of clothing is ruined. I will be contacting Kenneth Cole to reimbursement, so watch this site for updates on how the company handles a situation like this before you choose to buy their product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Material is good and even a plus since its double sided (saves money) but the only thing that I don't like is by the buckle part one of the screws keep popping up and even when I... Read morePublished 2 days ago by sequan
Qualitiy product but this is too bulky to be ideal with a suit or business casual. Note on size: I wear a 32 size pants and ordered the size 32 belt. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Christopher
Belt was nice for the first few weeks but is now falling apart. I had high hopes for this belt but it didn't even last a month of regular use.Published 1 month ago by Jimmy
I bought this item for my husband but my son ended up keeping it because it fit him better. I did not order a size larger that I should have when ordering a belt. My son loves it.Published 1 month ago by mamavig