Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on January 2, 2012
The money clip is not satisfactory at all. It is not made of spring steel and because of that it spreads open and will not hold bills or cards after the first several uses. It became totally useless. I bought it in advance for a trip - would return it if possible. I had to give it one star for the review but would rather give it no stars.
on January 15, 2014
Nice double sided money clip that is pretty sturdy. I've only used it a day or two so I'll be sure to update if/when the sturdy hold gives way to loose and bent metal(again, if that happens). My only grip is that it has no defining marks on it, i.e. a nice monogram KC or something noting that the clip is from Kenneth Cole. Besides the box it came in, which was sturdy itself, you'd never know that this was a KC product. I guess you can't have it all, but the clip is nice and is doing it's job so far. I'm holding about 7 cards, some thin rewards cards, and cash very nicely. Since good double sided money clips seem to be tough to come these days, I would certainly recommend this product.
on September 8, 2016
I bought mine in September 2010, so I've been using this thing daily for six years straight. It's been awesome. It forced me to reduce the amount of crap I'd carried w/ me in my previous wallet (do I really need to bring my Costco card w/ me everywhere everyday?). I keep my six most necessary cards and several bills max in it. The clip tends to get really snug that. I don't typically carry as much cash as I used to, but I like the fact that it's double-sided in case I do end up w/ extra random bills after splitting a dinner tab or something. Just fold them up and slide them into the other side. I personally don't like having logos on anything, so this clip fits the understated style I appreciate. Totally recommend. It's simple, slim and it's sleek.
on August 24, 2011
Hi, I've tried a few dual sided money clips and I really like this one. It doesn't say "Kenneth Cole" on it, but it works very well. I've been using it for about a year and it hasn't shown any metal fatigue. It clips just as good as the day I got it. I keep up to 7 Cards on one side which fills it up. When I take out the cards the clip snaps back every time. It works great with credit cards and money on opposite sides. I clip the cards on the long side and the money (folded) is clipped on the side (not on the fold end). This makes the card and money pretty much on top of each other, so there's no offset. This money clip has served me well. I've seen Sterling Silver ones at Barney's and Blue Nile for $200. I would suspect they would perform well, but that's way too much money.
9/5/13 update: The metal is showing a little fatigue, but I think it's because I was really stuffing both sides. I take a plier to the ends and pared down the credit cards a bit and it seems fine now. I'm pretty happy with money clip.
on January 3, 2015
I've owned this for almost a year now, it has been my sole wallet/money clip. As many others note, it does lose some of its grip after a while, but not nearly as badly as some review. Like I said, I've had mine for a year now and it's certainly still usable. It's not perfect, hence only 4 stars. I keep this clip in my front pocket with my keys, and it suits me very well.

That being said, it is my first pure money clip, coming from a wallet/magnetic clip combo, which I liked, but became bulkier than I wanted. I'm considering moving to a single clip item, hopefully those won't have the loss of tension this one does.
on September 28, 2011
I'm not a big stickler for brand names, so of course I'm looking for the best deal on a nice, sturdy yet simple money clip. Sadly, I was not able to find a cheaper two-sided money clip - which is really my only complaint about it. When you buy a big brand, 40% of the price is the brand name, and for a piece of bent metal, I'm not super big on paying 30+ dollars. That being said, I really love having two sides, allowing me to separate things I'm carrying on the clip.

As far as construction, it's pretty solid steel, but it does bend, so be careful not to put too much on both sides - when you decide you want to put just cash on one side, you'll discover that it's only held loosely now. The simple design (no flair, no flashy crap) is a plus in my book. I want my money clip to hold things, and hold them well. If I want it to look good, then I'm getting it for the exact wrong reasons (Hey let me show you my really cool money clip that I keep in this pocket! Oh, you want to pickpocket me now? No big deal!)

Synopsis:
Overall 3-stars, I like it, it works well, and I know it's going to last, but its shape doesn't lend to easy re-shaping when the metal gets bent out. And most importantly: a little too pricey for something so simple - you can't even tell it's Kenneth Cole out of the box anyways.
on November 23, 2010
I looked at a lot of money clips & read many reviews before choosing this one. Being 2-sided is very handy for bills & cards. Easy to slip items in, holds a good dozen bills and 5-6 cards easily. It is rather expensive for a simple piece of bent metal, and the ends do protrude a little, but all in all I'm quite happy with it. Wish I had made the switch from my bulky wallet years ago.
on July 31, 2011
I was not pleased in any way when i first got the clip, i had to smash down the bends just so it would hold less than 5 bills, its not an attractive by any means, and rather overpriced for the design of the clip. i also thought that it was much larger; i was originally going to put cards in one side and money in the other. it doesn't hold very many cards or bills on either side. However, being a server, i found it extremely useful and durable at work; i hold 10 folded bills on each side, and it is great for keeping big and small bills organized. i wouldn't recommend this clip for any other use though because of its size and impracticality.
on December 26, 2011
This was given as a gift but was rejected due to the edges being so sharp. It's nice looking yet over priced. But doesn't matter when it's too sharp that it scratches your cards and puts a hole in your pocket. Returned it.
on December 28, 2011
I bought this money clip for The Pops for Christmas. He was excited to get it and lit up when he realized he could put his HUGE wad of hard earned greenbacks into it...

Then I got a phone call from him saying that it was slicing him up and cutting his pockets to shreds. Now he's now going to return it.

I've bought a lot of Kenneth Cole's line of products (cologne, watches, shoes) and this is the first time that I've had an issue with any of them.

To the Kenneth Cole Company: please redesign this money clip. It's gonna hurt someone...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.