|Fits as expected||
Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Key Note Slip-on,
|Price:||$34.99 - $158.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- This slim slip-on delivers modern Kenneth Cole style with a moccasin-inspired square toe.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This slim slip-on delivers modern Kenneth Cole style with a moccasin-inspired square toe.
One step in the Key Note loafer from Kenneth Cole Reaction can possibly change everything. The sharp look is constructed with a combination leather upper, a handsome square toe, and dual-goring for easy on and off. It also features a lightly padded collar, leather linings, and a fully cushioned insole for a comfortable and confident step.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000HZEZXG
- Item model number: RM09060LE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 14, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. The shoes are nice looking and appear as they do online, so there were no surprises in terms of colour or apparent texture of the leather.
2. The shoes are also quite comfortable and true to size.
1. The sole of these shoes is quite soft. So, walking around in the office and on paved or even surfaces is fine, but you can feel the uneveness fairly markedly when you are going over any gravel or rock.
2. The stitching. This is perhaps the most disappointing aspect of these shoes. The top and front upper edge includes a single row of stictching that runs from the front almost right to the back of the shoe. The problem is that it seems that WHITE thread was used to do the stitching and then dyed/painted. The problem, then, is that as soon as the shoes get even the slightest scuff on this prominent stitching, the white becomes exposed and looks absolutely awful. It has become so frustrating that I have to polish these shoes every night (something I would usually do twice a week) just to ensure that they remain "black".
If you are willing to overlook these issues, then these shoes do have some appeal but I will definitely do some more thorough examination before purchasing products from KC in future.
I'm a size 10.5m and it seems true to size. I noticed that my toes are a good .75 inches from the front but that's because of the square toe design and my shoe never feels like it's slipping of my foot.