Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on January 21, 2015
Exactly what I wanted. Great design and style. The watch is a modern oversized style, which I love. The graffiti background may not be as functional as it's black on black, but I wear watches primarily for fashion. The plastic strap is EXTREMELY smooth and comfortable. It's the softest most supple plastic strap I've ever touched. I don't know how they did it but it's a vast upgrade from your standard itchy hard plastic straps. 10/10 would buy again.

As far as durabillity I have not tested it yet. It's water-RESISTANT, just use common sense.
on January 26, 2013
I purchased this watch for my 21 year old nephew as a gift. He was excited to receive it, and I do mean EXCITED. He stopped opening his other gifts to take it out, set the time and put it on. He told me several times how 'perfect' it was. I think he liked the brand as much as the design. The material is silicone, as stated in the description and looks like it will hold up to normal wear and tear with no problem. The face, as you can see in the picture is very colorful. My husband admired the watch as well but said it was nice looking but not very functional for 'older' eyes since he had trouble distinguishing the hands from the background.
on July 1, 2017
This is a beautiful watch. Honestly, I bought it for the look and I am satisfied. A bit hard to read the time on the face but like I said, it's just for swag 😉
Got it at a discount. Definitely worth every dollar.
on July 21, 2017
excellent product
on November 14, 2013
I bought this for my husband, he hasn't seen it yet but I totally love it, comes in a really nice box, delivered on time... I am pleased with the watch and it was a great price. Its not a small watch its perfect for a guy
on March 31, 2014
IT IS REAL......WITH THE TAGS AND ORIGINAL BOX......Had plastic on face and band was in perfect condition. The band seems very durable and not cheap....
fast shipping will shop with them again in near future!!!!!
on March 24, 2013
Great watch by Kenneth Cole REACTION. Love the colors, the style, the comfort of the band. This is my 4th Kenneth Cole watch and I have a feeling there will be many more to come. Really stands out on my wrist.
on December 17, 2014
Very good
on November 7, 2014
Just recieved today, its going back tomorrow! have never seen a watch with a face as large and its too heavy for me!
maybe if your 6'4" 240# it would be the perfect size, looks cool but not on me~
on August 13, 2013
Great quality, with awesome look!

Came in a very quick manner and was what I asked for!! This watch is for you!!