|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 36% Polyurethane/35% Bonded Leather/30% Vinyl
- Hand wash
- 7" high
- 6" wide
- Reversible leather belt featuring feather edge and nickel-brushed buckle
- Made in China
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kenneth cole reaction 35mm calf grain leather reversible belt with feather edge, nickel brushed tongue buckle
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007RB91C8
- Item model number: 11KC08X023
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 25, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
However, none of this matters much if it can't hold up to daily use. I wore this belt frequently to the office, so it took little to no punishment. Nevertheless, in less than 4 months, the belt tore away from the metal rivets attaching the buckle, rendering the whole thing useless and unrepairable.
(By comparison, my last reversible belt - some off-brand, generic belt of similar design - lasted for four years.)
I usually associate Kenneth Cole with a higher level of quality. This belt was a dud.
Super thin leather and very poor connection to buckel.
1 of the 2 screwed connecting the belt has striped out as well.
Attached pic showed belt and part of the belt that was cutoff for repair, just 2 tiny screw holes that just keep pulling out.
I promptly returned the belt and I would NOT recommend the belt based on shady material and the discrepancy in the size.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks decent, but the material started ripping around the hole I usually use. The buckle came loose and I had to tighten the screw. Other belts usually last years. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Stace Karussos
I’d like to personally give thanks because this made my life better.Published 1 month ago by Esther Morgan
Study durable belt, worth the price, the reversible sides are good tooPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The belt looks great and worked well for about a week. Then one day when I was at workout broke. The leather part connecting to the buckle just ripped right off. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Andy L.
I like the belt. I have bought belts for the same price, and same design, as this one and the buckle came lose from the belt. So far I have been happy with my purchase.Published 2 months ago by Robert
My husband wore this belt 3 times. We had bought it for special occasions. On the 3rd ware, it snapped and broke off. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer