Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on December 21, 2014
Some of the reviewers here cost me an extra shipping fee, due to the fact that they claim Kenneth Cole's boots run large by 1/2 shoe size. They're wrong. I'm having to send back perfectly good boots and get some in my correct size. Sometimes reviews are to be ignored (this one should not be). These boots are good for the price, and sizes are exactly what they should be, with the rubber straps being the only potential problem if over-used. I predict they would crack and break off over time.
on February 11, 2014
I ordered these boots for my husband. His size is 9. So, I ordered them in that size, and the fit perfectly! They look pretty decent for a guy. Overall, please with the product. My husband liked them a lot!
on October 24, 2014
I ordered these for my husband, and I was surprised to receive a different model. It's still Kenneth Cole rain boots, but they have lace (not pull on). My husband wears size 10.5 in regular width, but this 11 was too small and too narrow. Besides, since it's a different shoe from what we expected, I had to return it to the seller.
on December 6, 2012
my husband is a police office and needed boots that looked professional,were comfortable and worked in the midst of directing traffic..he is very pleased with these
on June 12, 2014
I wasn't sure what to expect when I purchased this item. Some reainboots are meant to fit over your shoe, others are meant to fit over a sock. These boots were definitely meant to fit over one's sock. They run a bit small. Well, maybe they're fit right.... I'm an 11.5 size, and I got an 11 fit. They are tight with normal socks. I will not wear heavy socks with these boots, only light socks to normal socks. But, they look good and seem to fit the description.
on April 28, 2014
These boots are so well made and sturdy. My husband needed to buy a pair of heavy boots for the monsoon season and for working in the garden with the rototiller. These fill the bill. He really loves them. The fit is true to size.
on November 4, 2015
Got the boots before the time expected the fit was awesome and exactly perfect I will totally recommend this boots really soft inside ...great product ant the seller dud a great job .đź‘Ť
on December 5, 2014
I am a size 11 but in some manufacturers I need their 11.5. However, with this boot a size 12 fits me great. I do like this boot and style very much.
on June 19, 2015
Good boots, but a mild winter and spring, no chance to try them out. I'm sure I'll be ankle deep in mud when fall soccer starts up with my kids.
on May 30, 2014
I bought these, a size smaller than I wear, and they are great, with or without light socks. We had a terrible 2013/2014 winter in the northeast and I wore these walking the dog in all weather, no socks, and my feet stayed dry and very comfortable. They may not make a fashion statement but if you want to keep your feet dry and comfortable in wet weather, try these.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.