Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Push Leather LE Sandal,Black,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 75% Leather, 25% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- High heel platform sandal with single strap across open toe
- Perforated leather and man-made upper; rubber outsole
- Adjustable ankle strap with buckle closure
- Man-made lining; lightly padded footbed
- Approx. 3.75" stacked leather heel, 3/4" rubber platform
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Kenneth Cole Push Higher Women's Heels
For every action, there is Kenneth Cole REACTION. This youthful, fun-loving line from American designer Kenneth Cole features fashion inspired by technology, music and pop culture. You’re sure to have a positive reaction to this stylish, versatile and affordable collection.
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 0.6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
- ASIN: B00A81JADO
- Item model number: PUSH HIGHER LE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 4, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I normally wear 6 -6.5 but sized up due to my duck feet.
This may not be the shoe for you if you have multiple foot issues. For me, my left foot is the more 'normal' one
and it felt reasonably comfortable and fine after several hours of walking around town.
Right foot was not so lucky. The ankle did not like the angle of the arch at all ...
I'm still giving it 4 stars for the colour and design. And how stable it felt despite my right foot bearing the brunt of my vanity.
I intend to get as many pairs of shoes in this brand in the future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shoes aren't great. The buckle is weird and they are kind of heavy.Published 2 months ago by Sherry McCullough
I was pleased to find out that this shoe is extremely comfortable. I wear a size 8 and it was a real size 8 fiting snuggly and nicely.Published 22 months ago by CYNTHIA RUNGE