|Fits as expected||
Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Love Life Boot
|Price:||$49.99 - $59.48|
- Leather, textile
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 2.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Suede upper
- TPR outsole
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
For the most comfortable ankle bootie in the market choose the Kenneth Cole Reaction Love Life women's boots. This women's boot has a suede upper with contrast stitching details. Interior breathability is guaranteed by the suede jersey lining while the durability and traction control are handled by the TPR outsole. Heel height of this ankle bootie is 2 61/64 in. No woman's fall collection is complete without the Kenneth Cole Reaction Love Life women's boots.
For every action, there is Kenneth Cole REACTION. This youthful, fun-loving line from American designer Kenneth Cole features fashion inspired by technology, music and pop culture. You’re sure to have a positive reaction to this stylish, versatile and affordable collection.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CTKLX50
- Item model number: LOVE LIFE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It seems to be half size bigger than expected however comfortable and good quality. I have wide foot and for me this model is a bit narrow and quite tight in instep. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Sika
The quality of the leather is not as high as I like, but the boot is cute and can be worn with many different outfits.Published 17 months ago by Julie sehler
very good quality, soft leather and comfortable. Just one thing, it fits half size BIGGER then if should :(Published 23 months ago by Teona Gochashvili