Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Spread Collar Tonal Solid Woven Shirt,Blue Topaz,15.5 32/33
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 24, 2010
This shirt actually looks good, but it ends there. In my case, this 15/34-35/medium sized shirt was anything but medium. While the neck and arm sizes were almost perfect, the trunk size was way too big. It seems to be large or XL, as an another reviewer noted.

I thought it could get it to a tailor, but when I put it on, I realized that the material, which is supposed to be 100% cotton, was crappy and really itchy, way below the quality of any shirts I had recently. Not recommended at all.
55 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2012
15 32/33 has a huge trunk/body. Please add more sizing info to the product description! Is a slim fit available?
on June 18, 2011
The color is very good. Fabric looks luxury. However, the entire shirt Is so baggy. It almost feels like wearing big&tall with only sleeve length shortened.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 7, 2014
they fit so nicely and they are very well made. I have had custom made and very expensive dress shirts and I find that these are just as good. They dont have the same expensive fabric, but are not 200$ either. HOWEVER, when wearing a suit, the shirts fit, finish, and the way they drape and are cut make them look like 200$ shirts. I WILL BUY MORE. Thanks.
on October 7, 2012
Nice shirts! I like the detail in the fabric that makes the shirt appear to have phanthom lines. I wasn't sure at first, but it adds a lot of class to the shirt. Looks much more expensive than it costs. I own three, and like the way they all fit. Very comfortable, stylish and white!
on September 30, 2014
I'm 56 years old and have long given up the quest for a perfect body. I need a dress shirt that is a traditional men's cut. Slim and athletic fit shirts, while easy to find, aren't gonna work for me anymore. This is a true regular fit shirt that's spot on in it's cut. It's also a real dress shirt being 100% cotton and without a breast pocket. The white on white fabric has an excellent weave and gives the shirt a more formal look. I was worried that a $25.00 shirt would be sewn poorly but this puppy surprised me with a good quality construction. All in all, I believe this to be a great item at a crazy low price. Highly recommended!
on September 5, 2012
This is a great shirt that looks good and fits properly. No pocket, which I find annoying, but it does help me make sure I always look my best, without some random piece of paper or pen sticking out of an unnecessary pocket. The shirt hasn't held up as well as the Jos. A Bank shirt I bought at the same time, and wear slightly more, but it was a fraction of the price, so I'm not complaining. I like the faint stripe pattern, as it adds just a little bit of interest to an otherwise boring wardrobe. I just bought two more of these shirts if that tells you anything.
on September 15, 2009
The shirt looks even better than it did in the pictures,
and it fit perfectly. The shipping was quick. Overall
a good buying experience and a quality product.
on January 26, 2009
This is a great shirt for the money. It is well made from great material, wrinkle free and very classy. The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is that the collar is a little thicker than some other dress shirts I own. I'm not sure if it is just stiff from not yet being worn/washed yet or if they actually used thicker material than the rest of the shirt. Anyway, at such a steal, I would not hesitate to by another.
on February 8, 2012
Unlike some of my other shirts, this one requires ironing nearly every time.

The size fits well. I'm 6'3 and sleeves are always a problem. The 18 36/37 is plenty long

See 1 answered question