|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Convenient and flexible top and side handles allows for easy lifting;
- Side bezels allow upright to stand on its side
- Dimensions: 21.75 x 15.25 x 9. Weight: 7LB
- Four wheel construction allows upright to be rolled in any direction;
- Retractable locking handle system
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01BLVWS2O
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 9, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The inside of the bag offers some excellent zipper flaps so that you can pack dirty stuff in one area and clean in the other. On my last trip, I was able to fit the following in with no problems:
-20" compression pillow
-7 pairs of pants
-7 pairs of boxers
-7 pairs of socks
-1 pair of swimming trunks
-1 pair of sandals
-1 large electric toothbrush
-1 tube of toothpaste
-2 mini-bottles of shampoo
-1 canister of hair styler
-1 200 page book
-1 large glass bottle of aftershave
-1 large electric trimmer
-1 shaver plus replacement head pack
-4 mini-bottles of John Varavatos cologne
-1 travel bottle of Armani Code
-a few other odds and ends.
So, while this might not be a larger spinner bag, it can hold a ton, and it certainly takes a beating and keeps on trucking. Plus you won't get the evil eye from the gate agents for toting it around, especially when they see how much smaller it appears than the other bags being taken as carry on. I'd highly recommend this to anyone.
We thought it would not hold as much as we wanted but better than having to check the bag unexpectedly. We were quite surprised that they fit everything better than the larger cases they replaced.
Nicely designed, more attractive in person than the pictures, and it also rolls better than the last ones we had which cost more.
Great case for the price. And Amazon got it there before the trip, and without extra charges for the speed, have to love that.
There is a funky plastic smell at first, but opening up and letting it air out one day before we packed solved the problem.
- small enough by any airlines requirements
- appears very high end, particularly given its reasonable price
- great individual compartments for packing different types of items
- wheels swivel 360 degrees for great mobility
- no external pockets for liquids or other items you might need quick access to
- might be on the small side for longer trips
I recently took this on a trip in which I packed for 5 days including two different pairs of shoes. It had plenty of room and the zippered compartment let me keep my shoes separate from my more formal clothes. It fit in every overhead compartment with much room to spare. I enjoyed rolling it around the airport instead of struggling to drag it from one gate to the next. I did miss not having an external pocket but the benefits far outweighed this inconvenience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great suitcase for a great price. I am amazed how much we can fit inside.Published 18 hours ago by A. Richards-Plendl
Just received the bag, quality is good but the reviews that indicate you could pack for more than 2 or 3 days are greatly exaggerated. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Julian
This is a great carryon bag. It's small enough to fit the carryon restrictions (I flew with American Airlines and Southwest and had no problems) yet still big enough to fit a... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Smaller than I expected. Quite a bit smaller than my regular travel case but otherwise good quality.Published 3 days ago by wildsting
Great carry on. Holds a lot of clothes and fits in small jets overhead.Published 6 days ago by Phil
I got this suitcase for my dad for his birthday and it has been a hit! Everyone in my family has borrowed it for their trips too. Read morePublished 6 days ago by brie
I bought several of these about three years ago. I know everyone says it fits all airline carry-on size requirements - but that isn't necessarily true. I have carried it on. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Adrienne
I've used this suitcase for a few trips now and am very impressed. It's a great size (never any complaints from the airlines), and the handles/wheels have never failed. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Junior Mint