|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 3 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||528775|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||0.7 inches|
|Assembled Width||14 inches|
|Assembled Length||11 inches|
Kenneth Cole Reaction 15.6" Laptop Messenger Bag, Black
- Modern Mobility, Thoughtful Design: The "Come Bag Soon" Men's leather anti-theft RFID laptop messenger bag from the Kenneth Cole Manhattan collection is designed with innovative features and high-end materials so you can carry your office essentials comfortably and stylishly.
- The main compartment under the magnetic leather flap is perfect for holding documents, business essentials, or your laptop / tablet. Under the flap enclosure, you'll find two open pockets, a cell phone pocket, pen, an RFID protected pocket, and credit card slots. The rear pocket has magnetic enclosures for accessing frequently needed items.
- Features Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Blocking technology lined within the business organizer to help prevent Identity theft and block 13.56 MHz and above RFID signals, protecting your information from unauthorized scans and blocking radio waves from being transmitted from U.S. Passports and certain Credit/Debit Cards.
- Comfortable Carrying: Features a permanent, adjustable and padded crossbody shoulder strap that extends 60-inches and allows for comfortable carrying. A convenient top handle also provides another carrying option.
- Product Specifications: Padded laptop pocket fits most laptops with up to a 15.6" Screen. Also features a separate, padded tablet pocket. Overall size: 16" W x 12" H x 3" D. Computer compartment Dimensions: 15" W x 10" H x 1.5" D. Product Weight: 2. 4 lbs. The perfect genuine full-grain Colombian leather crossbody laptop messenger bag for travelers whom value both style and function while on the move.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kenneth Cole Reaction "Come Bag Soon" Colombian Leather Collection
By Kenneth Cole Reaction
The ultimate leather portfolio for business professionals, from Kenneth Cole Reaction. Featuring a sleek flapover construction crafted from a rich full grain Colombian leather with secure magnetic snap closure. Loaded with features including a spacious fully lined interior, padded laptop pocket that holds most laptops with up to a 15.6-inch screen, and a spacious rear compartment easy access to frequently needed business essentials. A classic leather flapover, perfect for the stylish professional on the move.
Brown, Cognac, Black
- Overall Size: 16.0” L x 12.0” H x 3.0” D
- Laptop Pocket Dimension's: 15.0” W X 10” H X 1.5” D
- Holds most laptops with up to 15.6” screen
- Padded tablet pocket
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) blocking technology
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
Anti-Theft RFID Protection
Full-Grain Colombian Leather & Fine Finishes
Kenneth Cole Brand
Kenneth Cole Reaction appeals to fashion conscious consumers whom value both style and function. Each piece reflects a casual urban perspective and a lifestyle uniquely associated with Kenneth Cole. Kenneth Cole Reaction bags feature bold colors, clean lines, and high-quality materials – all of which add up to a casual, yet modern style perfect for both men and women.
Kenneth Cole vouches for its uncompromised dedication to providing its customers with a variety of fashion-forward high-quality products with superior workmanship. Whether you are heading to the office or to the airport, when you venture out and travel with a bag from Kenneth Cole, we want you to embark on your journey with confidence and peace of mind. This is why we are keen to even the smallest of details while putting emphasis on fashion, functionality, quality and durability above all else. Life has a way of coming at us all quickly, so it’s best to be ready for anything, anywhere.
Kenneth Cole started his business in September of 1982 selling shoes out of a 40-foot trailer in Midtown Manhattan. Today, the company is a fashion leader and has taken an edgy approach to many categories including business and travel with their Kenneth Cole Reaction line. For over 30 years, Kenneth Cole has embraced the essence of New York – its boldness, its energy and its diversity. New Yorkers are born in every city, in every country, every day, because being a New Yorker is a courageous state of mind.
Carry your mobile office essentials comfortably and stylishly in the Kenneth Cole Reaction "Come Bag Soon" Full-Grain Colombian leather 15.6" Laptop messenger bag from the Kenneth Cole 'Manhattan' Collection. This soft, smooth, supple, and luxurious full-grain, cowhide Colombian leather bag features a classic messenger styling with contrast stitching. The rear features a magnetic snap closure for accessing frequently needed items, and its fully-lined interior boasts a padded laptop computer compartment, a padded tablet pocket, a full-length zip pocket, and plenty of room for your files. Open pockets under its flap include a cell phone pocket, an anti-theft RFID Pocket, pen sleeves, and card slots. Its open-back pocket Also offers further storage space. This Colombian leather laptop messenger bag comes with a padded, adjustable shoulder strap that extends 60 inches for your carrying comfort. Classic styling accompanies your everyday life, and all colors pair perfectly with your daily wardrobe, from work to weekends. The perfect business-savvy, Colombian leather, 15.6" Laptop messenger bag for travelers and professionals whom value both style and function. ★ Overall size: 16" W x 12" H x 3" D. ★ Computer Compartment Dimensions: 15" W x 10" H x 1.5" D. ★ Product Weight: 2.4 lbs. ★
Compare with similar items
Kenneth Cole Reaction Risky Business Messenger Full-Grain Colombian Leather Crossbody Laptop Case & Tablet Day Bag
Samsonite Colombian Leather Flap-Over Messenger Bag
Kenneth Cole REACTION Colombian Leather Dual Compartment Flapover 13" Laptop Business Portfolio
Calvin Klein Men's Debossed Logo Messenger, black, One Size
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Size||Laptop Messenger Bag||One Size||One Size||One Size||One Size|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. 1 of the 2 magnetic buttons fell off within a year
2. You can't hold the bag by the handle because it's mostly just for show and it's not designed to support the weight of the bag
3. The shoulder strap "connectors" or the metal piece that attaches the shoulder strap to the bag just doesn't fit well. See pictures I've attached. Basically it slips out of place and eventually wears away at the bag.
4. If you decide not to use the Velcro strap to hold the top portion of the laptop compartment, the Velcro will slowly pull away at the stitching and make the inside of your bag fuzzy.
I usually don't leave reviews, but I bought this bag when I first got out of college and wanted to make a good impression, and I'm hoping that this review gives new grads a more accurate representation of the bag.
- the bag is spacious
- nice functional rear pocket with magnetic closure
- nice front magnetic closure
- strap is appropriately long
That is about all I can say for the pros. One of the biggest issues that I have with this bag is the description is completely deceptive. It advertises Columbian full-grain leather, yet the bag sports a tag that clearly reads "genuine leather." There is a huge gap in quality between full-grain and genuine leather and I feel deceived. On the rear of my bag it looks like somebody took a rake to it and it feels rough and dry to the touch (see picture). However, since the leather isn't broken/split and after application of leather condition it improved mildly, I have concluded that either my bag is defective or it is simply due to the low quality of leather used. The rest of the bag is soft, however the leather is very thin and it is clear that this is NOT full-grain leather. I do own a full-grain leather bag for comparison. So, with that being said, here are the cons I have noticed so far:
- low quality leather
- blatant false advertising
- low quality inner lining, at least on black bag
- ridiculously small "cell phone pocket" (can't even fit my wife's standard size Google Pixel)
- the top card holder in the front pocket is sewn shut
- rear right panel of bag is very rough and of exceptionally poor quality
Come on Amazon, this has been the 3rd item I have received that was advertised as full-grain leather but was clearly inferior "genuine leather." How are we supposed to trust your company if we can't even trust your product descriptions are monitored for accuracy. I am very disappointed in both the product and in Amazon.
*Update: The black dye used on the leather is also poor quality. I slightly moistened a brand new, clean white towel and gently wiped the bag to get rid of an existing spot. The moistened part of the towel is now stained black. I am beginning to question the authenticity of the bag at this point. Feel free to chime in Amazon.
What I could NOT live with was eBag's customer service and the overall quality of the product. Eventually, regardless of the weight of stored articles inside the bag, the strap began to fray and the metal rectangle ring that connected the strap to the bag would CONSTANTLY slip up to a crooked position which is what caused the strap fraying. (see picture) And as others have said, the magnetic clasp will eventually rip off regardless of how careful you are in opening the bag. It's just cheaply attached. (see other photo) I gave Kenneth Cole's customer service a call and they told me I'd have to contact the retailer since I didn't buy it directly through them. So I contact the retailer, eBags, and they told me the bag was not eligible for return or replacement and I'd have to look into warranty with Kenneth Cole. I was given two different phone numbers for Kenneth Cole, one for customer service and another for their main line. The main line was nothing but what sounded like an internet dial up tone. The customer service was the phone number for some travel agency called Heritage Travel. They gave me fake numbers!
DO NOT buy this bag or anything from eBags as a company! Very shady E-commerce business they've got going on here and they clearly do not stand behind their sales.