|Sale:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$220.01 (73%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rich, full grain cowhide leather exterior with single gusset, flapover construction, fully lined interior and magnetic snap closure
- Under the flap includes two open top pockets
- One open top pocket includes a cell phone holder, the second pocket includes pen loops and credit card slots
- Main compartment features padded computer pocket to accommodate most laptops with up to a 15.6 screen, a padded iPad pocket, and a full length zipper pocket
- Rear exterior full length open pocket with magnetic snap closure for easy access to frequently needed items
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 16 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0081X0IJG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 10, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. 1 of the 2 magnetic buttons fell off within a year
2. You can't hold the bag by the handle because it's mostly just for show and it's not designed to support the weight of the bag
3. The shoulder strap "connectors" or the metal piece that attaches the shoulder strap to the bag just doesn't fit well. See pictures I've attached. Basically it slips out of place and eventually wears away at the bag.
4. If you decide not to use the Velcro strap to hold the top portion of the laptop compartment, the Velcro will slowly pull away at the stitching and make the inside of your bag fuzzy.
I usually don't leave reviews, but I bought this bag when I first got out of college and wanted to make a good impression, and I'm hoping that this review gives new grads a more accurate representation of the bag.
Update: After 2 YEARS of daily use from someone who is not gentle with his stuff, the bag is still in great shape and looks amazing for the amount of wear it has received. I attached two pics of how it looks after the boyfriend using it daily as his briefcase. With no cleaning or maintenance, it still has a nice luster and all the materials have held up well. I took a pick of where the strap attaches to the body--usually the first thing to die on a messenger bag-- and you can see the fastenings are still in great shape and holding strong 2 years later.
Love this bag!!
The strap is adjustable, but I think it favors taller people. If you are short, you are kind of limited by how high you can adjust the strap. The strap has a shoulder cushion that blocks the adjustable ring. Not a deal breaker for me because I like my messenger bag sitting a little below my waist.
One problem with this bag is that it doesn't have a grip/handle on the top of it. The picture shows a handle, but that handle is in the back of the bag, so if you grab it, the bag will lean forward. Just an inconvenience for me, but not too much of a problem.
All in all, this bag is great. It is a little on the bigger side than most messenger bags, but it is still a bag that shouldn't be overlooked. It has some inconvenient features, but it certainly has great positive things about it too.
I would recommend it
THE GOOD: Its very pretty and it has the right pockets in the right places - I feel like its pretty organized and I can put things where I want them.
THE BAD: And here's the reason I'm writing the review - the top flap doesn't close easily, you have to button it with magnetic buttons and it takes you a lot more time to line them up than is reasonable - if you don't and you have a laptop in there it does not carry well - which brings me to the second problem, which is that ....see that handle in the back sticking up, that loop - it is actually offset behind the main part of the bag in such a way that the bag tilts forward when you lift it - making it really awkward to carry with that, even lifting it so you can get the should strap on makes it pitch forward. So I don't like that either.
It has all of the necessary pockets with a padded area for a laptop and a separate area for a tablet. The leather is absolutely beautiful and looks like it will wear with character over the years.
He was speechless when he opened it!!!!