Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ingenuity goes a long way toward compensating for lack of capital, an axiom Kenneth Cole proved back in the early 1980s when he launched his fledgling shoe store out of a borrowed truck parked along a fashionable Midtown Manhattan street. Gaining a parking permit required a clever ruse. Cole added the word "Productions" to his company name, reinvented himself as a film director, hired models as "actors," and got a license to shoot a film appropriately titled The Birth of a Shoe Store. Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. (the tongue-in-cheek name remains to this day) may not have produced much actual film that day, but it did sell an impressive number of shoes. Today, Kenneth Cole Reaction blends fabulous fashion with functionality, creating urban-inspired footwear for work or play.
- Package Dimensions: 14.7 x 8.3 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B008HDBF42
- Item model number: Face Facts
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise, the fit is great -- I have slightly wide feet and normally wear size 8.5-9 to compensate, but these fit well.
Material quality seems high -- the laces have been okay so far, we'll see how long they last..
Outer sole could use a bit more traction, but wearing them in rainy San Francisco without trouble.
Looks and feel is GREAT -- I searched extensively for dress shoes before purchasing these; they strike a great balance between boat shoes and classic leather boots (i.e. not too wide/boxed at the toe, not too narrow, classy details and coloring). Look great with dark slim jeans.