Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 6, 2013
I got these in 30x32 when the size was still available. I have to say that the sizing was pretty much spot on, which was a concern when I was waiting for them to arrive. The texture of the material is smooth and a little off-putting at first, but after I got used to it I liked everything about the pants. I haven't put them through intensive wear yet, so I can't comment on the longevity and lasting of it, but they seem to be holding up well too.

For the price, these seem to have been a great buy.
on February 20, 2013
I ordered these for my husband who has a difficult time finding nice pants for work (he's tall and thin and size 32x34 is mostly unheard of in many stores). These pants however, not only came in his size but fit great! Plus, his butt looks good in them :)
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 16, 2014
Fits s expected and great design. However, be warned that this is made of a very light fabric so not ideal for cold weather. Easily gets crumpled too but looks amazing when neatly pressed.
on March 27, 2014
They look nice but run a bit too small.. The textile is really summery and thin not recommended for cold weather.
on January 30, 2015
great buy
on October 31, 2013
I ordered these pants expecting a herringbone pattern. What arrived were pants with a windowpane pattern. Pants still look sharp, but the product description is inaccurate!
on May 17, 2014
buy a 33*30 one.
My size is 30*30. Some review suggested it may be a little bit small, say 28-29 for a 33 waist. So, I ordered a 33*30 one, and it fits me perfectly.
on June 30, 2013
i loved this pants since i saw it on the Kenneth cole store, it has good design and quality... product recommended
on June 23, 2013
Fits as expected. Looks as pictured. A modern cut, that may be too slim for some. Would recommend this product.
One person found this helpful
on July 28, 2013
Excellent fit (32x32), nice material. Nice pair of pants without breaking the buck. The 'mini herringbone' pattern is very subtle.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.