|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.99 - $169.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- Moto-inspired riding boot with tangled strap and harness at ankle
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shaft Height: Approx. 15'' Tall. Heel Height: Approx. 1'' Tall. This sleek riding boot is designed in a versatile knee-high silhouette and is detailed with cool straps wrapped around the ankle for a modern touch. Elastic at the back of the calf. Zipper at the inner calf, cushioned insole.
For every action, there is Kenneth Cole REACTION. This youthful, fun-loving line from American designer Kenneth Cole features fashion inspired by technology, music and pop culture. You're sure to have a positive reaction to this stylish, versatile and affordable collection.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LW9IBMC
- Item model number: Kent Play
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Leather it's not great quality and on some areas (calf area) it's manmade/elastic so just the toe area it's real leather.
The harness and zipper are good details. The sole has good traction and the footbed it's comfortable.
I like the color because it's different that most boots out there so you won't look like the rest.
Calf area was good for my slim calves but I think it wouldn't be a problem on larger calves because It does have elastic bands to help adjust.
There's not a lot of space to tuck your jeans in but works great with leggings.
Overall good pair of boots.
Very pleased with my purchase!!!
I returned them because the calf is just too tight over skinny jeans.