4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Kenneth Cole Reaction Out Of Bounds 20-Inch Carry-On Lightweight Durable Hardshell 4-Wheel Spinner Cabin Size Luggage
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ EFFORTLESS HANDLING: (i) Multi-directional 4-wheel spinners allow smooth 360° degree movement on any terrain for complete mobility free-weight rolling (ii) Four molded side feet allow luggage to stand upright on its side (iii) Retractable push-button telescoping handle with two lock positions for ultimate control and maneuverability (iv) Top and side easy grab handles.
- ✅ ORGANIZED COMPARTMENTS: (i) Two spacious fully lined compartments allow for double sided packing (ii) Large interior organizer zipper pocket to store smaller items (iii) Garment restraint straps help hold clothes and contents in place.
- ✅ PERFECT SIZE: (i) TSA and IATA approved exterior dimensions (21.75”H x 14.5”W x 8.5”D) that meet almost all domestic and international airline requirements and fits into overhead bins of both small and large planes. (ii) Packing Dimension’s: 20.0” H x 13.25” W x 7.5” D.
- ✅ LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE: (i) Only 6.25 lbs. (ii) Durable, lightweight, and water-resistant hardshell (iii) Easily cleaned. (iv) Molded corner guard reinforcements absorb/deflect shock for maximum impact resistance and lightweight construction helps you adhere to airline weight restrictions to avoid unneeded airport fees.
- ✅ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: (i) Backed by a manufacturer 10-year limited warranty. The perfect carry-on luggage for travelers whom value both style and function; Durable ABS exterior
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
American Tourister Moonlight Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Marble, Carry-On 21-Inch
Rockland Melbourne Hardside Expandable Spinner Wheel Luggage, Black, Carry-On 20-Inch
Travelers Club 20" Chicago Expandable Spinner Carry-On Luggage, Rose Gold
Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Black, Carry-On 20-Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Midnight Black||Marble||Black||Rose Gold||Black|
|Item Dimensions||14.50 x 8.50 x 21.75 inches||9.50 x 15.00 x 22.00 inches||23.20 x 15.30 x 10.09 inches||13.00 x 11.00 x 20.00 inches||19.00 x 14.50 x 9.80 inches|
|Item Weight||6.25 lbs||8.00 lbs||—||5.61 lbs||6.80 lbs|
|Size||20-Inch Carry On||Carry-On 21-Inch||Carry-On 20-Inch||—||Carry-On 20-Inch|
Pack your essentials for an overnight trip or a weekend getaway inside this durable hardside 4-wheel spinner carry-on suitcase from Kenneth Cole Reaction’s “Out of Bounds” luggage collection. Loaded with amazing features including a spacious fully lined interior, molded corner guard reinforcements for maximum impact resistance, and a large U-shaped zipper pocket that allows for double sided packing. Also features multi-directional 4-wheel spinner wheels that allow for smooth 360-degree rotation over any rough surface. This carry on meets almost all U.S. based airline carry-on size requirements and fits into most airline overhead bin compartments. Designed to be considered a true carry-on. The perfect lightweight and dependable hardside carry-on suitcase for travelers and professionals whom value both style and function. Overall Size: 21.75” H x 14.5” W x 8.5” D (Including Wheels & Handle). Packing Dimension’s: 20.0” H x 13.25” W x 7.5” D. Weight: 6.25 lbs. Backed by a manufacturer 10-year limited warranty.
From the manufacturer
Kenneth Cole Reaction "Out of Bounds" Luggage Collection
By: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Pack your essentials for an overnight trip or a weekend getaway inside this durable hardside 4-wheel spinner 20", 24", and 28" suitcase from Kenneth Cole Reaction’s “Out of Bounds” luggage collection. Loaded with amazing features including a spacious fully lined interior, molded corner guard reinforcements for maximum impact resistance, and a large U-shaped zipper pocket that allows for double-sided packing. Also features multi-directional 4-wheel spinner wheels that allow for smooth 360-degree rotation over any rough surface. The 20" carry on meets almost all U.S. based airline carry-on size requirements and fits into most airline overhead bin compartments. Designed to be considered a true carry-on. The perfect lightweight and dependable hardside suitcase for travelers and professionals whom value both style and function.
- 20” Carry-On - 21.75” H x 14.0” W x 8.5” D, 6.25 lbs
- 24” Checked-Size - 26” H x 18.5” W x 10.25” D, 8.4 lbs
- 28” Checked-Size - 29.5” H x 20.5” W x 11.75” D, 9.6 lbs
- Dimensions Include Wheels
- Protective durable hard shell
- Molded corner guards
- Retractable telescopic trolley handle
- Self-repairing zippers
- Top and side handles
- Garment restraint strap
- 4-wheel spinners for 360 degree movement
Durable & Lightweight
Multi-Directional 4-Wheel Spinners
Spacious Interior Compartment
Retractable Push-Button Handle
Kenneth Cole Brand
Kenneth Cole Reaction appeals to fashion conscious consumers whom value both style and function. Each piece reflects a casual urban perspective and a lifestyle uniquely associated with Kenneth Cole. Kenneth Cole Reaction bags feature bold colors, clean lines, and high-quality materials – all of which add up to a casual, yet modern style perfect for both men and women.
Kenneth Cole vouches for its uncompromised dedication to providing its customers with a variety of fashion-forward high-quality products with superior workmanship. Whether you are heading to the office or to the airport, when you venture out and travel with a bag from Kenneth Cole, we want you to embark on your journey with confidence and peace of mind. This is why we are keen to even the smallest of details while putting emphasis on fashion, functionality, quality and durability above all else. Life has a way of coming at us all quickly, so it’s best to be ready for anything, anywhere.
Kenneth Cole started his business in September of 1982 selling shoes out of a 40-foot trailer in Midtown Manhattan. Today, the company is a fashion leader and has taken an edgy approach to many categories including business and travel with their Kenneth Cole Reaction line. For over 30 years, Kenneth Cole has embraced the essence of New York – its boldness, its energy and its diversity. New Yorkers are born in every city, in every country, every day, because being a New Yorker is a courageous state of mind.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The following is what was in my suitcase. Prepare to be amazed.
3 large print books and 1 paperback
7 inch Sewercide record
2 pairs of sandals
7 girlie cut shirts
5 band t-shirts
3 tank tops
3 pairs of yoga pants
5 pairs of shorts
4 Victoria Secret Bras- with padding
7 pairs of socks
Pullover Exhumed hoodie
Death fabric poster
Makeup bag and 1 urban decay eye shadow palette
When we got home, I contacted Kenneth Cole regarding the warranty. The customer service rep said they no longer service my type of luggage and told me to go to a shoe repair store or seamstress to replace my own luggage wheel. Technically Kenneth Cole Reaction luggage comes with a warranty but when reading more closely at the warranty, it pretty much covers ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. They don't cover "normal wear and tear" and they don't cover "damage by common carrier or airline". But supposedly they do cover "defects in material or workmanship". This is a terrible deception that their company tells the public. My brand new luggage couldn't survive one flight from the U.S. to Bali without a wheel popping off? And they can't even send me a replacement wheel or fix my luggage? So apparently, Kenneth Cole doesn't stand behind it's products and refuses to to help their customers.
Like I said before, their luggage held up for the most part minus scratches all over the exterior appearing after first use and the missing wheel. But I appreciate good customer service and a company that stands behind their product. Kenneth Cole doesn't do that. I won't ever buy any bags from them ever again. Buyer beware. You get what you pay for. Next time I'm buying Samsonite.
So here are the cons: it has a zippered compartment on one side. Unfortunately there are no other compartments for packing smaller items separately.
The wheels work well when "Pulling" the suitcase behind me. It does not steer so well when walking with it on the side. I found myself having to put alot of effort into steering it when walking with it from the side.
Aside from those 2 issues, it's a keeper.
Top international reviews
The construction is solid except for the pull out handle which feels fairly flimsy, which is why I am not giving this 5 stars as it seems like it will break sooner than later if a lot of care is not taken when it it out. The wheels are great and rolls very smooth with little effort while the zipper is quality and looks like it will last for a long time.
I don't think I could recommend this at full price as there are other options for much less that are probably close enough to what this offers but if you can get it on sale at a good price this is definitely solid piece of luggage that I hope will last me a long time. It is just that flimsy pull out handle that worries me about longevity. I'll try to remember to update this review if it breaks.
J’ai beaucoup comparé les prix avant achat, et je crois que les prix réguliers qu’on nous affiche ne servent en fait qu’à nous faire saliver en face d’un rabais de 70%, le prix réel pour ce type de valise (carry-on) devrait se situer quelque part entre 60$ et 100$. J’ai payé 63$ pour ce modèle, ce qui est un bon rapport qualité prix à mon avis.
I guess I've learned my lesson about cheap luggage. Just spend the money on something that wont turn airport walks into carrying/kicking my stuff through the terminals.