|Price:||$130.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- 20" shoulder drop
- 12.5" high
- 15.5" wide
- Handsome business case in flapover construction featuring full-grain cowhide leather exterior with front compartment and fully-lined interior
- Front compartment features a padded computer pocket made to hold most 15.4 inch laptops and three padded open top accessory pockets
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
4 inch double gusset flapover portfolio/ 15.4 inch computer case with pull through handle. This leather is a natural material and therefore subject to change from hide to hide and with daily use. The distressed appearance with occasional blemishes and variance in color is normal and does not mean there is any quality issue with the product. Irregularities in the consistency of this leather are inherent of its natural beauty and personality.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 16 x 12.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004AK9Z2K
- Item model number: 524435
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 3, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Full Grain - This comes from the outermost layer of the hide and includes all of the grain (hence the name). Some characteristics include noticeable markings of the animal like scars & wrinkles, a tougher and more durable feeling texture, a tendency to develop a nice patina and age well with time, and a slight water resistance. This is the best leather that money can buy, and this is what this bag is claimed to be!
Top Grain - This is the layer removed from the outermost layer of the hide. The top layer of the leather is sanded and shaved off. Gone are the typically noticeable markings that might have been present in full grain leather. While this leather is still somewhat durable, it no longer contains the strongest fibers, which is why this grade typically does not age as well. This is slightly softer than full grain leather, and it has a much more uniform surface.
Genuine Leather - This is one of the biggest shams in the industry as it fools many consumers into thinking that "genuine" denotes high quality. This is far from the truth. This leather is what is left after the better parts of the hide have been stripped off. All that is left is the weakest corium layer of the skin. This material is imprinted with fake wrinkles and pores to resemble higher quality leather. Genuine leather is generally soft to the touch, highly water absorbent, easily damaged, and it ages horribly.
A quick review: I was very excited at the prospect of finding a supposedly high quality full grain bag that seemed to fit the style that I was looking for.Read more ›
What I like about this product:
- Design: nicely designed, not too formal nor casual, perfect for work
- Leather: rich and soft leather and authentic as far as I can tell
- Interior: fully lined and single stitched
- Locks/zippers/hooks/rings: bronzed metal that adds to the bag's character
- Front compartment: pouch for a phone, 2 pen holders, 3 credit/business cards slots, one wide zippered pouch
- Middle compartment: holds 15.4 inch laptops; ample space for other items, 3 open pouches (for your mouse, power adapter/cord, and perhaps an external HDD)
- Rear compartment: zippered and can store important documents separately
- Rear exterior pocket: with velcro, for stuff that you need easy access to
- Strap: padded and is comfortable so far
- Top handle: appears to be sturdy
- Packaging: delivered in an amazon box and in its own Kenneth Cole box; bag itself is inside a synthetic/cloth pouch to protect the leather from scratches
What I don't like about this product:
- None so far, will update this if I see any flaws
Verdict: Design. Features. Recommended.
Now I want to tell you about this bag. It will easily fit most standard size laptops and it has an additional compartment for a Ipod, Kindle or other flat electronic gadget. The laptop part is padded to protect your computer, it has side compartments to carry your charger, cords and even a small set of headphones. The main center compartment will hold files, magazines, reports. It also has three additional divided compartments to hold business cards, writing instruments, maybe a small calculator, credits cards or I'D. badges. I was a little worried about the buckle system, thinking you would have to mess with buckling or unbuckling each time you need access to this bag, but not to worry. These buckles snap together very securely, yet open just as easy. The stitching is beautiful, as is the leather. So soft and supple and has that lovely smell of fine leather.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good bag! The leather quality is not outstanding but it certainly doesn't look unprofessional or cheap. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Guillaume Beliveau
Initially, I saw this bag listing in a store for ~$350. It gave me a chance to see the bag up close in person. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Alaric
Purchased for my husband for work. He wanted to upgrade from his canvas laptop bag to something a bit more professional looking. Read morePublished 17 days ago by BubblyMimosa
After much research, my husband finally decided on this case for his work computer bag. Leather is good quality. Read morePublished 21 days ago by KAL2421
Quality varies greatly. Hope you get an unblemished one with straight stitching and hardware sewed on properly. Good looking bag with a nice layout and zippered pockets. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this Kenneth Cole bag over a year and a half ago as a Christmas present for my boyfriend. He uses it every day commuting during the work week and the bag has held up... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Jessica E