Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Mind Your Own Business
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on May 20, 2013
Overall a very good bag. It has enough room for a computer and accessories, smart phone, and a number of folders. It is not as roomy as a backpack, but it should suffice for supporting meetings/conferences. Looks very professional and is very versatile. It is professional enough for the business meeting and casual enough to support the academic sector. The only drawback is the magnetic clasps on the back flap. Works well until the bag is full, and then does not provide a good seal. I would like to see a buckle on the back flap as well. Other than that it seems to be holding up just fine to the daily abuse of work.
on July 18, 2013
I bought my first Kenneth Cole leather messenger bag (tan) similar to this one in an airport leather shop in Germany in 2001 when my previous bag gave out on the way back to the states. It cost over $400 but I needed a bag and I thought I deserved it at the time. It lasted until a year ago. That’s 12 years folks, and I used it every day and put a lot of miles on it in airplanes. I literally wore it out. I would still be using it if I had found a good leather shop to repair it. Last year I bought a Korchmar (Litigator) to replace it, and while it’s a very nice bag (and expensive), it just doesn’t have the room my Kenneth Cole had. When I was browsing Amazon today and saw this one for $126, I was amazed. This is the same bag I had but with the added bonus of another compartment on the back side. I got the dark brown leather this time just to have something different. I can’t wait for it to be delivered. It was actually traumatic when I had to toss my old one in the trash – it was that good a bag. .
on December 10, 2014
There are clusters of little holes in the leather. They can be found at the front and back of the bag. I think the leather is old. I like the design of the bag but those holes are not pleasant on the eyes.
on February 28, 2013
I use this case when I travel in different climates from 0 to 80 above. It's gotten wet and snowed on and stil looks great. I love the way it looks and is a very easy to carry around with or without the strap. Highly recommended and worth the cost.
on January 13, 2012
I bought this bag for my husband for Christmas so that he could tote his computer to and from work. The bag looks really sharp and he has received numerous compliments on it. It is also great quality. The only complaint I have heard from my husband is that his charger for his computer does not fit well in the pockets (he has a mac and they have fairly compact chargers). At this point I am not sure how it will stand the test of time, but it was a great value at the time I made my purchase.
on September 2, 2015
Best purchase ever. The hubby loves it. Very "professorial" as well as professional. Very sturdy and holds up to daily use well. It has even survives our preschooler dragging it around the house.
on June 11, 2011
I ordered this bag as a graduation present to myself and I couldn't be more satisfied! This bag is amazingly versatile. I can wear it with anything. I also love the numerous pockets for documents, books, and miscellaneous items. The computer pocket fits my 13" macbook pro perfectly and secures it with padding and a closing strap. The leather is very supple and soft. My only concern is that the bag is too big for my size. Im 5' 3" and very petite. Otherwise, this is a great bag!! I will use it forever.
on March 24, 2014
The leather is good quality and it is a pretty sturdy bag. My only complaint is that the handle should be more solid and the front straps should lay down flatter. Otherwise its a great purchase. My son loves it!
on May 11, 2013
My husband really likes this bag. He carries it to work everyday and after 5 months of use, it still looks great! There's plenty of room for his work essentials, so functionability and quality earn this 5 stars.
on September 26, 2011
Only one of the front clasps worked and it really did not hold very much stuff other than a computer. Returned it.