Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Gusset Dowel Rod Suitcase
|Price:||$101.88 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% leather
- Magnetic closure
- 25" shoulder drop
- Hand wash
- Full grain cowhide leather exterior
- Double gusset flap over construction with fully lined interior
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 16.5 x 12.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00462DFSW
- Item model number: 526495
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 6, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It is actually designed this way for structural reasons. The shoulder strap attachment is solid, and the portion those clips attach to is the divider that extends right down through the entire suitcase. It is structurally very sound. Good quality, real leather, solid clips, good magnetic catches. I expect to use it for a long time to come (my average is about 5 to 7 years).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the price this is a very nice bag. It does not have the same amount of space as my last Kenneth Cole Reaction bag so it is bulky when I have my day timer and laptop. Read morePublished on February 3, 2014 by K. Kloker
I got this for my Brother the lawyer. He was super impressed w it! So much better quality and way less expensive then wilsons leather company! Read morePublished on January 15, 2014 by Krisann
I have had this bag for about 3 years now and it is my daily commuter bag. The leather has held up and aged very nicely over this time period. Read morePublished on January 13, 2014 by Jonathan Mott
I loved this bag. It is long time I am using it and everything is fine.
Highly recommend this bag!
Perfect durable leather with excellent quality features. This the 2nd I've bought as original was stolen. Would expect to pay a lot more of a suitcase of this quality. Read morePublished on August 31, 2013 by Terri Gills