Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Plane Side Loafer,Brown,8 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Ingenuity goes a long way toward compensating for lack of capital, an axiom Kenneth Cole proved back in the early 1980s when he launched his fledgling shoe store out of a borrowed truck parked along a fashionable Midtown Manhattan street. Gaining a parking permit required a clever ruse. Cole added the word "Productions" to his company name, reinvented himself as a film director, hired models as "actors," and got a license to shoot a film appropriately titled The Birth of a Shoe Store. Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. (the tongue-in-cheek name remains to this day) may not have produced much actual film that day, but it did sell an impressive number of shoes. Today, Kenneth Cole Reaction blends fabulous fashion with functionality, creating urban-inspired footwear for work or play.
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 7.9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B007ID0CRS
- Item model number: Plane Side
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 22, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The comfort I feel in this shoes as nothing to be compared with.
The tread is robust and endured most of my walks. The leather quality is good and they are really nice looking wether you wear jeans or suits. The shoes are easy to clean...
May I recall once again the most important thing to know about these shoes: they are really really comfy...
I would highly recommend these shoes. Best part is how darn cheap it is
The lenght is not the problem, they are way too narrow. We had to take them to a shoemaker and pay him so that he would put them in something to stretch them, it worked but that's not what you want to do with something new
And to pay only $26 made me feel like I stole them. Hoping to pick up the blacks too.