Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Plush Peacoat, Charcoal, XX-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 60% Wool/32% Polyester/3% Acrylic/5% Other; Lining:100% Polyester
- Dry Clean Only
- Double Breasted
- Button front wool carcoat with knit bib
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Product Dimensions: 22.4 x 7.4 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- ASIN: B005CMHT3C
- Item model number: 441RW382
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Cons: Quality not that high as expected.
Bought this on Nov.20, 2011 and received the day before Thanksgiving. Coat was shipped in a plastic bag via UPS. The UPS just left the package at the door even without ringing the BELL (I was in). Then after I open the package, I found that two buttons were loose. Threads broke and buttons came off the first time I put the coat on. Later I found two holes in the left pocket. I had to spend 20min to fix it. I could not have an exchange since it was no longer in stock. I still like the appearance so I didn't have it returned. If it were not the pocket and the buttons, I would have rated it 5 stars.
I am not sure if this is because of my bad luck. Anyone else got the same problem?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Coat looks great, was inexpensive and has lasted 6 years and countingPublished 5 months ago by Nieves R. Moya Jr.
I purchased this for my husband a while ago. the coat fits perfect on him. I got a size large, good quality, true to size and color. He's very happy and comfortable with it.Published 19 months ago by JukuBunny
It is a nice peacoat. It runs kinda big on me. 5'5 146 lb.
it is warm enough in California weather. I used it in NY during the winter... you need to layer up. Read more
Coat was fine except the armpits and arms themselves were too tight. Much too tight. My wife told me later that this brand runs small. I'm 48" chest; 42" waist.Published 21 months ago by Michael & Rosanne Zito
This just came in today and I must say I love it! And the wife loves it too. Fast shipping as well considering it was not fulfilled by Amazon. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Paul J.