Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole REACTION Mens Textured Casual Reversible Belt With Matte Nickel Buckle
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on February 27, 2012
Previously I had a belt with a shorter width and my belt was never really keeping my pants snuggly around my waist. This belt changes all that. This belt is wider and grips my waist nicely. Much better than before. My only gripe is that the metal buckle is kind of heavy hence the 4 stars. Really like the design of the belt. My favorite belt design ever.

*******************************************************************************
edited on 6/2/2013

Belt seam came apart. I sent the belt back to KC and KC sent me a new belt. Just seems to me a belt should last for more than 18 months when not used every day. Took off a star to 3 stars.
on December 20, 2013
Can't mess too much up on a belt, but it looks like it will hold up well. I've been wearing it for a couple weeks and it's still a little stiff. It runs a little big for me. The metal/plating looks like it was done well.

Update: After 8 months I have lowered my rating from 5 to 2 stars. First off, the screws in the back apparently started to come loose and 1 fell out so the buckle doesn't sit straight anymore. Also, the plating has already started to scratch and rub off. My last belt I wore for over 5 years and the plating still looks almost new, just the leather started to look old. I expect a belt to last at least a couple years, not less than 1, at least when it's only worn to the office.
on October 10, 2013
Ive been a die hard KC fan for years. This belt is really cool. Super stylish and I really love the texture as well. Its a little stiff , but Im hoping that that will soften up over use.

Gunmetal accents really set it off.

Buy this belt, you will like it. 5 stars!
on August 30, 2013
Perfect for jeans, slacks or a suit. Not too over stated, very cool looking. Extremely well made and the imprinted mesh design sets it aside from anything else on the market. Stylish! Very stylish . . . . bgs.
on May 14, 2014
It's nice to find a belt that you know will last more than 3 months and stay looking new even longer. This belt is versatile, meaning you can wear it with jeans or casual slacks. It could be worn with nice slacks but that might be pushing it. The width of the belt and thickness of the belt hit the mark. Too many times men's belts either lean too much one way or the other. I am happy with this choice.
on September 6, 2014
I knew that it was made of plastic when I ordered it, but when I got it I was disappointed. I like a thick belt and this does not " fill up" my belt loops enough. Plus it is a cheapy plastic that looks way cooler in pictures than in person. I gave it to goodwill a week later lol
on July 11, 2014
The belt is too wide and the end that you thread through your belt loops is flat and not rounded which would make it easier to thread. It will barely go though the loops on some on my pants. The buckle is heavy. Not what I was looking for so I'll stick to brick and mortar stores for clothing and accessories.
on September 6, 2012
This belt fits perfect. It looks nice with my pants or jeans. I wear it for my office and look very elegant with pants. In addition, for its reversible feature, you have two belts for the price of one.
on May 14, 2012
I loved the belt, because it looks elegant yet casual. They look great with both pants and jeans ... very good choice!
on March 4, 2014
The belt splits up after using it for about 2-3 weeks. It is still and looks ok, just splits.

If you have any hair on your stomach you will hate this as it pinches the hair and pull because it has the "Reversible" feature.

Get a belt that is not just glued together but rather stitched on the edges.