Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 87 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on November 7, 2015
Really good quality bag. I used it to store my toiletries while I am traveling. it is big enough to handle everything from my electric toothbrush, shampoo, soap, shaving cream, razor, comb and my face wash.

The construction is really solid and it holds the shape without crumbling.

I really recommend it as a travel bag to hold your toiletries.
on November 17, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my husband and I'm very pleased with my purchase. The bag is wonderful quality for the price! The stitching is flawless and all of the hardware seems to be in good shape. The zippers are smooth and do not get stuck. One of the biggest perks of this bag is that it will be incredibly easy to clean. The inside and outside could easily just be wiped down. My husband's previous toiletry bag was made of cloth and the inside ended up covered in toothpaste, shaving cream, etc., so something that was easy to clean was a must. It's the perfect size and is surprisingly spacious. There are small zippered compartments on the inside and outside, both of which are much more functional than you would expect. Similar products that I looked at before making this purchase had complaints of stiff pockets that couldn't easily be used for storing anything, but this bag does not have that issue. The handle is securely attached and is the only part of the bag that is made of cloth. The only downside I can imagine with this bag is that it is very structured and, therefor, can not be collapsed and stored away when not in use. However, I think the structure of the bag makes it more durable and will protect anything that is stored inside.
on November 25, 2015
A perfect bag for all those toiletries you need for the gym. I got so tired of having my deodorant, shave cream, razor blade, facial cream, shampoo, etc etc etc spewad all over my gym bag. This is a perfect size and the material is durable. This bag looks very professional. I love the outside strap for hanging this bag in my locker. And the outside zipper compartment is great for flat items like band aids or combs. And as a bonus there is a secret inside zippered compartment too that easily would fit a couple of condoms in case you get lucky at the gym. I plan on throwing it in my suitcase now for our weekend trip to Hong Kong. How convenient to have everything in one place. And those exrra condoms might come in handy there too. You never know when you might need them.
on December 26, 2016
I got this for my boyfriend for our upcoming trip. It's not real leather such a bonus! It holds products great! It is a little larger than some so it will fit all the essentials. Zipper seams sturdy and stitching felt good. We will be traveling out of country for a month! If it doesn't hold up or meet our expectations I will update this review :)
on January 4, 2016
I travel quite frequently and only carry with me a 40L backpack (and sometimes even a smaller-sized one) and am always in need of bringing my own shampoo and toiletries. Before I had a 9-dollar travel kit from Target, which was low quality but did what it was intended to; lost the bag in an airplane and thus was in the market for a new one.

Tl;dr: good quality, nicely priced, elegant af; took a star off because it is larger than expected and thus it does not fit anymore in my backpack.
on February 17, 2016
Absolutely love this bag!

I have had it for a few months and it has held up extremely well the leather is of high quality and you can not beat this price. It was backordered when i bought it and was worth the wait.
on July 22, 2016
Better than expected - has held up with a year of travel. Zippers seam solid and it really compacts a TON of small stuff. Love it. I've never owned a 'nice' bag - so no idea how this compares, but for my uses - great.
on October 26, 2015
These were a hit! I purchased this as the container for my groomsmen's gifts and everyone loved the bag. Great quality and plenty of room for a vacation of just about any length.
on February 11, 2016
Exactly what I needed. Very roomy and very nice looking. Now I have a place for everything and every thing in its place. Good stuff.
on May 26, 2016
I got this for my husband as he has to carry epi-pens, and he loves it. Great man purse.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question