Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on June 11, 2016
I bought this along with Jacket and they are now showing two different colours. Pants while showing to be Grey it looks rather brownish rather than the charcoal grey. However I only saw now because they were originally sent to a third party who took to me.
review image
on February 20, 2014
These fit well and the sizing is fairly accurate for a Kenneth Cole item, and the material is nice, but the stitching is awful beneath the side pockets. I'm size 31 and wore 32. At the TSA in my new pants and bent down to take off my shoes - 2" tear. Went to go sit down to put the shoes back on - small tear on the other side. As I said - these do fit well but they will fall apart with little persuasion. Unfortunately I'm stuck with them because they're part of a suit....

Btw - mine came with a "low price $39.99" label attached to them.... weird.
on June 20, 2017
The pants do not look like the photograph. Nice material. However, I was disappointed.
on August 4, 2017
These fit me perfectly. they look great and hold up well to washing.
on June 6, 2017
Stylish
Nice fit
Affordable
Good quality
on August 29, 2017
Very shiny and gaudy! Looks cheap.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 22, 2012
Kenneth Cole Gray Solid suit pant

I have the matching suit top to go with these pants. As others have noted, the pocket seams are hastily stitched and appear weak. I don't intend to wear these every day, but it wouldn't be difficult to fix the seam stitching. That said, these should have been made better from the factory.

The styling is slim/contemporary, and it matches the style of the suit top for obvious reasons. I'd say the sizing is spot-on if not a little snug in the thighs and calves. These are a slim/athletic fit, but the inseam and waist sizing is normal. I wear 34x34 jeans and slacks, and the 34x34 Kenneth Cole suit pants are a perfect fit.

Overall: 4/5 stars, the pocket seam stitching could have been better.
on October 14, 2012
The suit fits very nice and it is true to size. Its very thin material...a great suit for the summer...but because its thin it is somewhat fragile. I did not like how Amazon packaged it...basically threw it into a bag...but I guess since its cloth its not going to get damaged.
on September 6, 2017
fit as expected
on July 24, 2017
Very slim-cut. Large or muscular guys have an issue fitting in these.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question