Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 451 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 463 reviews
on August 18, 2015
This shirt is perfect for under a suit or on its own for day-to-day wear. It has a crisp look with a subtle white-on-white texture and looks fantastic with solid or patterned suits and pants. The fit is great and it has held its shape through many trips to the dry cleaner. Would absolutely order this shirt again without hesitation. Highly recommend this Kenneth Cole Reaction dress shirt!
on May 17, 2014
I own probably 20 dress shirts, and every one of them are 32/33 sleeves. However, with this shirt, I could barely extend my arms enough to grab the top of my steering wheel. And, when I did, the cuff was pulled down a good 2"-3" below my wrist. I had to undo the cuff button just to drive comfortably. So, I exchanged it for a 34/35, but that was too long (or likely normal for that particular size). It's a nice looking shirt, but there is just something off with the sleeve length (I noticed a review that mentioned a similar issue to mine), so caveat emptor.
on May 21, 2015
The shirt is damaged. It's like burned.
review image review image
on May 13, 2017
This is the first fancy dress shirt I have owned, and wow am I in love with it. The textured fabric is extremely classy looking and definitely breaks the norm of the kind of dress shirts people here in the Midwest usually wear.

This shirt is so eye catching in fact that while shopping at a grocery store, I was given an interview in the dairy section by a follower shopper who runs a coin and bullion store.

I highly recommend this shirt.
on June 3, 2015
Shirt looked really nice in the package but I was a little disappointed when I tried it on. It is ok for the price that I paid through Amazon, but if it was even a few dollars more I would have returned it. The shirt is extremely thin and lightweight, with the white color being somewhat transparent. Plan on wearing an undershirt with this dress shirt unless you always wear a jacket with it. Size wise it ran a little large. I'm a big guy so that will be nice. The neck size is at least one inch larger than the size listed on the tag. Quality wise, the $60 MSRP tag attached to the button is a total joke. This is about a $15 shirt at local discount stores, and lower quality than what you would find in an $18 shirt at Costco
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 4, 2017
I really like the shiny silver. It's a different look for my wardrobe. The problem was that i ordered it on Amazon, taking a chance on a good fit. I ordered my 17, 36/37 and hoped for the best. Apparently, Classic Fit isn't the same as it used to be because this was like putting on a garbage bag. Both neck and sleeves were fine but length and major baggage under the arms ruined this fit. I wore it anyway because i purchased it last minute for a special occasion. I've learned that it's harder to buy shirts online than ever. No one designer's product fits the same. I had to buy a Slim dress shirt for a wedding last year. I've never worn a slim in my life and i'm only 36. Yet, i can order a shirt from Banana Republic and have it fit perfectly every time. I don't get it. I recommend trying on clothes and shoes before ordering them online, every time, or else you end up taking a chance.
Shirt was otherwise good quality and color. Nice with blue dress pants.
I was delighted in finding this shirt, as I wanted it as part of a "contemporary" take on a Gandalf costume, with the traditional pointed hat, but all other clothing to be modern. I am losing weight, but I still got the "standard" fit and that was quite good around the midsection waist in the 37 inch range. I am short, but the arm length was not excessively long. The 16 1/2 inch neck was snug, but not too tight.

My biggest fear was how badly it might wrinkle in the washer. After washing, it seemed quite wrinkled. BUT, run in the dryer for 20 minutes, and removed when it was slightly damp showed an almost pressed appearance. There was a fine "ripple" to the fabric, but NO CREASES.

Being an unusual color, I expected that perhaps the quality would be below standards. But no, this is really quite up to snuff.
on March 27, 2015
I have been looking for an 18.5 neck but with the short collar and finally found it. Not a shirt and tie guy but even this, fully buttoned with tie doesn't make me look like Chris Farley in his motivational speaker skit. Nice material,just looks sharp.
on May 13, 2017
The shirt is low quality and the sleeve length is not accurate. I ordered the 36 length and it appears as if it was 32 length. Plus the fabric of the shirt is making my skin itch.
on July 2, 2015
Slightly restrictive in the neck compared to all other shirts I own that are the same neck size. Not unbearable but slightly uncomfortable. I did not notice that this shirt DOES NOT have a pocket (something I wish I had noticed, but that's probably my fault). I work a job where I am required to wear my identity badge all day and normally clip my badge to my pocket so this shirt took me by surprise and was somewhat inconveniencing. The shirt is an attractive shirt and looks just like the picture. Overall very attractive shirt and if it had a pocket, I would buy it again (in a half inch larger neck size!)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.