|Fits as expected||
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- Worry-free spread collar includes sewn-in collar stays for a crisp look even without a tie
- Easy Care: machine washable, lightweight, breathable fabric provides all-day comfort
- Pocket-less design ensures a sleek, modern look. 2-button adjustable cuffs
- Versatile, button-up dress shirt
- Slim fit dress shirts have tapered sleeves, higher arm holes, and a slimmer cut at the chest and waist. This fit is similar to a fitted or athletic fit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Visually similar items
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Kenneth Cole Unlisted Dress Shirt Assortment
Keep it professional with the solid performance of this Kenneth Cole Unlisted dress shirt. Designed for easy wear and care, this machine-washable style is cut from a breathable, lightweight cotton-blend fabric for all-day comfort in and out of the office. Sewn-in collar stays ensure a crisp, neat look, that works from day to night. Available in Slim, Regular, and Big & Tall to fit everybody.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07KZ9NQHL
- Item model number: 32LG050
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 29, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 533 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think the above reviews are a bit too negative/unfamiliar with KC. This is still a well made shirt. My only complaint is it's skill for attracting lint!! (Lol!)
Otherwise, being a Kenneth Cole production, it is still great quality!!
As an Unlisted Collection item, I can understand a different material is used than on Reaction or "higher" quality KC collections.
Some reviews say it is light and see-through. I beg the differ!
This shirt is actually quite sturdy!!
It may have a slightly looser fit than most slim fits, but not all of us have a natural V-framed body. Its slim for me!
My son is very tall (6’1”) and slender (29” waist, 140 pounds) and must have slim fit dress shirts and long sleeve lengths. Both shirts fit perfect in a size medium, 15-15-1/2 neck, 34-35 sleeve.
I bought jet black first time around. The fabric is thin enough that he has to wear a black undershirt. But it has held up well and still looks great with occasional wash and wear. Easy to iron.
Most recently I ordered gray. I was hesitant after the thinness of the black but couldn’t find an alternative. The fabric of the gray is completely different from the black. It’s thicker and doesn’t require an undershirt. While it’s not really textured or patterned, you can see the weave of the fabric, which is a feature I actually liked. However after washing, it was crinkled and was a total pain to iron. But he looked great in it. :)