|Fits as expected||
Kenneth Cole New York Men's Elite Class Wingtip
|Price:||$84.99 - $99.95|
- Leather sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Soft suede and classic wingtip details up the ante on casual wear.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Soft suede and classic wingtip details up the ante on casual wear.
Kenneth Cole New York is the American designer brand with a conscience. It's the thinking man's brand, a distinction that's more important than ever as today's consumer sees real value in a shared belief system with the brands they support. With Kenneth Cole New York they're empowered to make social statements out of fashion statements. Founded in New York by a New Yorker who has been continually inspired by the energy that is garnered from being a part of the city, New York is in their heritage and future. You don't have to live in New York to be a New Yorker. New Yorkers are people with a New York state of mind. New Yorkers are living in the possibility. This is the embodiment of style: style-conscious enough to create and individuality that feels at home in New York City. Kenneth Cole New York is the New Yorker Brand.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CN4UDFI
- Item model number: Elite Class
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I replaced them for a 7 and the size was fine but a little tight on the width. The shoes are well made and the rubber sole in the front of the foot and the back of heal makes them excellent for walking on wet floor or snow. I sprayed them with a waterproofer to make them even more weather resistant.
Great shoes for the price but order them 1 to 1.5 sizes smaller
Most Recent Customer Reviews
its worth the price. I should have gotten the size 7 it could be the perfect fit for me. if its still available ill get onePublished on June 4, 2014 by manuel galang
These are very nice shoes for the price point. The craftsmanship is on par with some of the more expensive brands. Read morePublished on May 16, 2014 by richyp
I love the looks and quality of these shoes. They run large by between 1/2 and one full size. They are also narrower than most of my other Kenneth Cole shoes but probably true to... Read morePublished on April 13, 2014 by Richard A Schumacher
After reading another review, I bought these shoes two sizes too small. I am normally a size 10 and I went with a 9.
These shoes are awesome! Read more