Kenneth Cole Unlisted Men's Center Bold Slip-On Loafer,Blue,7.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Perforated-top loafer with sporty split sole
- Driver heel traction
- Lightly burnished finish
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 7.9 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B00HFQFUBG
- Item model number: Center Bold
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Size: I should normally wear an E/2E width shoe so I took a chance on these since people were saying they ran large. The width is perfect for my wider feet. The length was spot on.
Wear: The shoes were very comfortable and did not cause sweating for me. I did develop a little blister on the top of my left foot ball area, but that's typical for me. The first wear caused some black coloring on my pinky toes and heel which easily washed off, but not the second wear.
Update: My main complaint about these shoes is the toe end will crimp down when walking and cause scuffing/dirt build up.
that was used to sew them together has broken and they are coming a part. If the company that sold them does not stand behind them, I will have
to have the shoe shop re-sew most of the shoe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is very comfortable, but it is very weak, after warning it many times it cut from the down.Published 16 months ago by AR
Looks great,fits well..color as ordered, timely delivery....Wore twice scuffed point of shoe.. Going to shoe shop to install toe guard.. Read morePublished 21 months ago by jimc
This is a very comfortable shoe. The look is beautiful as expected in the picture,and be sure that it is high quality shoesPublished 22 months ago by domador
A LITTLE BIT LARGE... SOCKS SLIPS DOWN THE SHOE ... WHILE WALKING...Published 23 months ago by JAMES