Kenroy Home #50770BH Meadow Indoor/Outdoor Floor Fountain in Bronze Heritage Finish
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Indoor/outdoor fountain
- Floor fountain
- 45-Inch height, 25-Inch width, 12-Inch extension
- Bronze heritage finish
- Lighted fountain
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kenroy Home Meadow indoor/outdoor floor fountain comes in a bronze heritage finish. The classic shape and bronze heritage finish make this fountain welcome in a number of spaces. The included light gives this fountain an inviting glow, day or night.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Below is a list of the problems I had with the fountain I received:
- Screw holes in top piece did not align with screw anchors in base preventing securely attaching the two pieces
- Pump hosed was crushed when packaged and could not be properly reformed
- Pump hose was not long enough to allow pump to rest on bottom of tank. This may be intentional to keep the pump from vibrating against the bottom thus reducing noise. However the pump is suspended several inches off the bottom. With a small tank, and the fact that the pump does not have a low water shut-off feature, the potential for running the pump out of the water is increased. This would lead to failure of the pump.
-The transformer has a location where the power cord from the fountain light/pump plugs in. There is a plastic rim around the plug location that allows a cap on the power lead to be screwed on creating a water resistant seal. On the unit I received the raised area was crushed not allowing the cap to screw on properly. This compromises the water resistance of the transformer connection.
- There is a removable ledge in the base that supports the river rocks that ship with the fountain. The supports for this ledge are not long enough to support it. The weight from any rocks placed on the rear of the ledge causes the ledge to tip and slide into the tank. There is also a gap between the back of the ledge and the top piece allowing the river rocks to slide into the tank.
Overall quality is very low for the price. While I’m sure I could address many of these problems – drill out the holes in the upright piece and use larger washers, replace the hose with one not crushed and long enough, use weatherproof tape around the connection area, secure the ledge, etc. – that is not something I’m willing to have to do on an item that cost in excess of $400.
On the positive side I am very pleased with Amazon for making the return process as painless as possible.