Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2016
The cushioning makes my foot slip to the side and I can't keep the slippers on my feet. They're very uncomfortable and awkward to walk in. If you're going to wear them only while sitting down, they'd be OK, but most people want slippers they can walk around in! I rarely leave negative reviews, but these slippers are really bad.
on January 8, 2017
They run big, perhaps a medium would have fit better. But I am "slipping" and falling to the side every time I walk - they're not sturdy. :(
on May 21, 2014
Gift for a friend and she loved them!!! Color is as pictured!!! Goes great with Betty Boop Sleep Shorts sleep set
on February 9, 2015
These run a little small but still fit ok. There is no arch support and the padding is just fluff but they are really cute. Also a bonus to be able to wear them with socks.
on December 7, 2015
foot pain went off
on January 20, 2015
Just didn't feel comfortable, not enough support
on January 4, 2015
Perfect
on September 19, 2016
I'm so disappointed! I ordered them in the bright pink color and initially really liked these slippers. They're so cute and really plush, comfy and cozy. But after just over a month (literally a few days after the 30 day return period!) a seam on them ripped! At the toe, where the bottom sole edge is stitched onto the inner sole base that your foot sits on. I'm going to try and take a needle and thread and stitch it back together and get some more wear out of them, but I'm frustrated that this would happen after such a short amount of time. I've worn them most days since I received them, but for a short amount of time at a time. Quite frankly they shouldn't have a tear after months even if I was wearing them for hours every day!

I was thrilled to find a cute pair of slippers that were comfortable and reasonably priced - but I'll have to keep looking...
on December 29, 2014
I had to return these slippers because my feet felt like they would slip out. It was odd, they didn't feel comfortable abd did not work for me.
on May 16, 2014
Love this slipper. I can wear it out on our deck since the slippers have a rubber sole. Very comfortable!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.