Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 13, 2017
I love these slippers. For up here in the north they are perfect. My feet don't sweat from being enclosed. You can wear socks with them as it has an open toe. Easy to go out and check the mail with the no slip bottoms.
on September 7, 2015
I thought these looked so cute - and I knew they were inexpensive, so did not have high expectations around quality. Unfortunately, save your money - these are so poorly made your foot cannot even stay in the slipper. Unwearable
on February 8, 2015
I did my research and had high hopes for these. The slipper is really cute and comfortable. HOWEVER, they will not stay on my feet. It's impossible for me to walk in these without them slipping to the side or off my feet.
0Comment|Report abuse
Stitching on the side of the top flaps came apart and I had to stitch myself.
3 helpful votes
on October 15, 2014
These are really comfortable and warm. I really love these slippers. They fit well to my feet, which are narrow, and I was concerned they would be too loose. They fit perfectly. They are really warm too. I have trouble with the bones in my feet and these are wonderfully soft and comfortable!
on January 6, 2017
It's cute
But be careful with the size
Usually I wear5.5 this I bought Msize and only just fit in
on June 22, 2015
Very nice slippers, great for spring/summer when you don't want an enclosed slipper (because it's too warm).
on December 7, 2015
foot pain went off
on July 16, 2014
Cushioned with very soft "thermal" material sole. Very comfortable.
on May 20, 2014
I brought this slipper for my wife. But you have to be careful with the size. Usually my wife use size 9 for her shoes and slippers, for this slipper we had to bring the large size which fit her feet perfectly .
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.