Kensington K39383US Universal KeyFolio Pro Case with Removable Keyboard for Galaxy, Xoom, eeePad Transformer and Other 10-Inch Tablets
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable stand with 7 individual notched positions for 70 degree to 22 degree angles of viewing
- High performance removable Bluetooth performance keyboard for personalized ergonomic set-up
- Optimized for use with Android based tablets, usable with ASUS eeePad Transformer, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Xoom and other 10-Inch tablets
- Elasticized band secures case and holds flat when stored
- Professional black dual textured case protects against damage and wear
- Two sets of simple to use StrongFit custom corners provides secure and custom fit for large and small tablets
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
If you're looking to use your tablet as a pseudo-netbook, this case may be right up your alley. The keyboard is comfortable and thin and has an auto-off feature if you forget to flip the power switch off when you're done with it. Since it's Bluetooth it also leaves your USB slot open for other things. The case folds easily and intuitively to prop your tablet up with a nice laptop-like viewing angle as you type.
If you prefer to use your tablet more often in portrait-mode, you may want to look elsewhere. For starters, the case is bulky. With the Thrive it measures 1.75" thick when closed. That's not necessarily a deal breaker but it brings the tablet a lot closer size-wise to a small laptop and it doesn't feel quite as portable as it does case-less. Further, holding the case in one arm with the cover open is uncomfortable. My naked tablet has dimensions around 7"x10" but an open case is a whopping 17"x10". That's an extra 100 square inches of material in the form of case & keyboard resting on my arm. It may not sound like that big of a deal, but even with my long arms and it felt unwieldy when holding it this way.
It is a well constructed case with a handsome cover with a couple nice extras (a loop inside the case for a stylus; an elastic strap outside it to bundle papers), but because it's a one-size-fits most solution, it can't quite be everything to everyone.Read more ›
* mounts that come with it do not fit the Thrive well at all.
* there is not a real good place to "prop" the tablet; it keeps hitting the top row of keys when trying to use the keyboard.
Now on to what I LOVE about this case:
* I love the material that it is made out of
* I love the elastic band that holds the case closed when traveling
* I LOVE the keyboard, good battery life, nice key action and quick
* I love the notches on the sides that allow your tablet to change angles when not using the keyboard
How I fixed the mount issue:
Went to hardware store and bought some velcro strips and stuck them into the case to hold my tablet.
Nice Case overall, but if you have a higher performance tablet (one with full size ports) then get some velcro strips b/c Kensington does not (yet) have mounts you can order for tablets of different thicknesses.
I would like to add to my review that bluetooth keyboards by themselves are priced lower without the case. I no longer use the case because of its bulk and difficulty in easily removing/reapplying.
1) The Xoom is held in with 4 rubber corners. They do give you too sets. But it is too heavy to stay in place. And it is difficult to get it set in the right spot to be squared
2) You have to pull the Xoom free to turn the screen on or off. There is no access to the back of the unit while in this case.
3) It is very bulky. Very much so.
1) It works. It paired up right away and worked.
2) Oh my is it flimsy. The bottom panel of the keyboard is separating from the main housing.
Bottom line, I will not be returning this product. I will keep the keyboard in my desk and use it to take notes when I have staff meetings. I will be throwing the case away. It is not worth the $67 bucks I paid. But it is really not worth the hassle of returning it either. I give it three stars because it does function.
with Telbat's Tablet
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my Toshiba Thrive and it worked fantastic! In fact I still have the Thrive&this keyboard case....both stilll perform well!Published 13 months ago by Dwight Anderson
Very convenient and helpful for doing work on-the-go. Great price as well. And would recommend product and seller to others.Published on March 24, 2014 by Keisha T.
I have a tablet that is 10+ inches, so I needed a case that was adjustable. It works great with the velcro and rubber corners. I have had it for almost two years. Read morePublished on September 4, 2013 by Mercedes Duchicela
Everything is good EXCEPT for the price ..its just overpriced i could buy a good popular high quality brand case and a small wireless bluetooth keyboard for less than 50$. Read morePublished on July 1, 2013 by I dislike all internet liars
Good keyboard feel along with light weight and long run time per charge make this an excellent product. It was easy to set-up and pair with my android tablet.Published on May 14, 2013 by sublimo
At first, I liked this case. It worked well, and stood up to a little abuse. But, after having the case for about two weeks, the rubber corners started inching their way off of the... Read morePublished on March 25, 2013 by Gregory
This is not a product designed for the Motorola Xoom, The Xoom fits nicely, but all of the controls on the back of the tablet (power, and camera) are not accessable unless you... Read morePublished on February 8, 2013 by Gary Reedy