|Screen Size||9.7 inches|
Kensington K39512US KeyFolio Pro 2 Case for iPad 2nd, 3rd, 4th Gen with Wireless Keyboard and Stand - Black
|Price:||$69.98 + $5.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Best of all, it protects your iPad 2 or new iPad from wear, tear and scratches
- This case for iPad 2 has a lightweight, three-in-one design that's optimized for travel and in-case use
- This device is manufactured in China
- Tactile keyboard with high-performance keys optimized for touch typist
- Removable Bluetooth keyboard delivers wireless operation
- View angle range from 70 to 20 degrees
- Compact and functional 3-in-1 design
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Kensington K39512US KeyFolio Pro 2 Case for iPad 2nd, 3rd, 4th Gen with Wireless Keyboard and Stand - Black
|Shipping||$5.49||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||J-Electronics||FonsTech||Rally Bargains Inc||Shoplet|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPad 4||Apple iPad 2||Apple iPad Air||Apple iPad Air|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
KeyFolio Pro 2 Keyboard Case
Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad 4th gen, 3rd gen & iPad 2
The Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 provides a high-performance removable keyboard optimized for the touch typist. Built-in Bluetooth technology delivers wireless operation and one button set-up. A secured Velcro fastener ensures your tablet's vertical stability with viewing angles from 20 to 70 degrees. This lightweight 3-in-1 design is optimized for travel and in-case use plus protects your iPad from wear and scratches. Easy port access gives you the ability to use your controls, 30-pin connector, and front and back cameras while still in the case.
The KeyFolio Pro 2 offers solid protection with a durable, reinforced polyurethane fabric cover that protects your iPad in style. The tactile, high-performance keys are optimized for the touch typist and also protect your iPad's screen from scratching when closed.
Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
A removable Bluetooth keyboard delivers wireless operation and includes iOS-Specific functions such as home button, volume, and brightness. The island-style keys are well spaced for comfortable, mistake-free typing.
The case provides easy port access to all tablet controls, ports, and connectors. Openings for the front and back cameras allow for use without removing the tablet from the case. The adjustable stand securely holds your iPad in either landscape or portrait mode, with a viewing angle range of 20 to 70 degrees.
What's in the Box?
Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 for iPad, USB charging cable, User Guide.
Choose the Kensington Tablet Case that's Right for You
|KeyCover||KeyFolio||KeyFolio Pro 2 for iPad||KeyFolio Pro 2 Universal||KeyFolio Executive||KeyCover for iPad mini||KeyFolio Pro 2 for iPad mini|
|Hard shell cover and keyboard for iPad||Keyboard and folio for iPad||Keyboard and folio for iPad||Universal keyboard and folio for tablets||Protective, zippered case for iPad||Hard shell cover and keyboard for iPad mini||Keyboard and folio for iPad mini|
|Compatibility||iPad 4th gen, 3rd gen, iPad 2||iPad 4th gen, 3rd gen, iPad 2, iPad||iPad 4th gen, 3rd gen, iPad 2||Any 10" Tablet||iPad 4th gen, 3rd gen, iPad 2||iPad mini||iPad mini|
|Available Colors||Black||Black||Black, Red, Brown, Caramel, Italian Leather||Black||Black, Red||Black||Black|
|Easy Port Access|
|Removable Bluetooth Keyboard|
|Adjustable Stand|| |
View angles from 70 to 20 degrees
View angles from 70 to 22 degrees
View angles from 70 to 20 degrees
|Front and Back Protection||--||--|
|Magnetic On/Off |
|Secure Velcro Fastener||--||--||--||--|
|Room for a Notepad |
(7" x 9.5" or Smaller)
Kensington understands the link between productivity and protection. This drives them to engineer security elements into all of Kensington's products and technology platforms. Businesses, organizations, professional users and consumers each value the assurance provided by the "smart. safe. simple" brand promise, which Kensington applies to everything they design, manufacture, and market.
Top Customer Reviews
First the Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 since thats the product I'm posting this reviw on. I'm typing this part with it now.
This one seems to have a better overall design than the ZAGGfolio and is capable of being set up in a larger number of positions. KeyFolio design advantages:
- Significantly less expensive than the ZAGGfolio.
- Easier to open.
- Seems to stay closed more securely with the keyboard removed.
- Easier to insert the iPad in the case.
- The iPad3 seems to be held more securely in this case.
- There's a stylus holder! This is very important if you ever use a stylus.
- The keyboard is held in securely by strong magnets, but is much easier to remove from the case.
- The USB port for charging the keyboard is exposed while inserted in the case so you don't have to partially remove the keyboard to charge it.
- The iPad panel of the case has velcro on the bottom so, with the keyboard removed, you can stand the iPad up at any angle from vertical to a very low angle that's suitable for typing on the on-screen keyboard if you want. Unlike the Zagg, there are no fixed notches that limit you to 2 or so different stand angles.Read more ›
1. The product is awesome with the bluetooth connection. It connects very easy one touch and a couple of blinks from the from your iPad and then you are rolling.
2. I have gotten a lot of comments about how it looks and how easy it is to carry everything all in one place.
3. Access to all of the slots on your iPad is open and easy to reach.
4. iPad fits in the compartment of the case very easy and will not just fall out on its own.
5. Keyboard is very quick to respond like a regular computer when you type. No, it is not to small on the keys, buttons does not just pop off, or sticks while typing.
6. Battery life on this keyboard is great due to it does not run dead quickly or takes long to charge.The great feature that people have forgot to mention is that the keyboard has a self-power saver. It cuts it self off to save power.
7. Shipping was very quick and only took made 3 days to get here.
Now to something that is true and not true, the smell. There is a very strong smell once you open the product which is in a bag inside the box. The smell does go away after a while.
Well that is all I have right now will repost if I find something different other than that go ahead and purchase this item because it has some other cool features on the keyboard that you might like. Enjoy
I contacted tech support this morning and they were shocked! They agree that it is a design mistake and cannot explain how it happened. They promised to get back to me by Monday. The only "fix" possible is replacement of the case with a redesigned model. This problem was unknown to them until this morning (3/23/12) according to the tech supervisor.
I will up date this review on Monday (3/26/12) when they promised to get back to me.
OK Final word from Kensington [3/28/12] is that they made a mistake in advertising the case as a "smart case" and stating in advertising and packaging that: "Magnetic cover enables wake/sleep mode automatically."
They did not offer a replacement or refund but said they would send me a 50% discount coupon for a future purchase on their website. Great! Items on their are twice the price of the same item on Amazon.
Thankfully, I purchased my item from Amazon. Amazon has offered a full refund including shipping both ways.
Kensington made up excuses and made incorrect misleading excuses for a week before they admitted that they made a "mistake" in their advertising.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this product for several years and do not regret this purchase. It has served me well.Published 2 days ago by Nita M
Works fine on my wife's generation 2 iPad. She's a two-finger typist so it's perfect for her.Published 6 days ago by C. Osborn
Totally great product...wish it came in different color but it looks pretty good - stitching on the case is in a nice contrasting color so it looks professional. Read morePublished 25 days ago by T. Craig
This is a good keyboard and folio. My only thing is that it is a little tipsy and can only be used on top of a table. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This case was awesome. When I first purchased my Ipad I was not used to not having a keyboard. I wanted to have a case that was not too bulky. This did do the trick. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Katrina B