- Product Dimensions: 20 x 16 x 4 inches ; 7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B018M2GJ8Y
- Item model number: 733PPS692013
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #61,340 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Kensington Platinum SureFit Protective Fly Sheet For Horses — SureFIt Cut With Snap Front Chest Closure — Made of Grooming Mesh This Sheet Offers Maximum Protection Year Round
|Price:||$38.16 - $199.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- MAXIMUM YEAR ROUND PROTECTION - This sheet can be used year round. Perfect for the summer and perfect for layering in the winter.
- COMFORTABLY FITS EVERY HORSE - Designed in multiple sizes please see our sizing chart to find the perfect size. With many to choose from you’ll find the perfect fit in no time.
- DURABILITY AND UV RAY PROTECTION - The woven mesh fabric is 78% air permeable and is non-heat transferring making it the perfect choice for summer time cooling and it blocks up to 73% of harmful UV rays.
- BEAUTIFUL VIBRANT DESIGN – Sheets with beautiful plaid designs that maintain their vibrancy. We use the same designs across all our products, so you can have matching blankets, masks, fly boots and more in your favorite plaid designs.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - All Kensington products undergo a rigorous quality inspection here at our Southern California headquarters. From tear tests, to heat exposure; we examine all degrees of durability and backup this testing with a quality assurance.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Kensington Platinum SureFit Protective Sheet
This revolutionary sheet offers maximum year-round protection. Manufactured of US made 1000 x 2000 Denier Textilene fabric, which is specially formulated to withstand fading, fire, mildew, soiling and wear and tear, even in the most extreme weather conditions. This mesh keeps harmful UV rays, dirt and grime away keeping your horse cleaner, drier and warmer. This sheet can be used to layer over Kensington turnouts to increase life of the turnout as well as to keep the snow directly off the waterproof blanket, giving a long life expectancy to your blanket. Designed in Surefit Cut with snap-front chest closure for easier on-and-off, 2 criss-crossing removable elastic belly straps with 2” snap and D’s, detachable elastic leg straps and a contoured fit. This sheet is Fly Proof, UV Resistant, Durable, Air Permeable, Soil Resistant, Wound Protection, Fire Retardant, Mildew resistant, Fade Resistant, and is made of Grooming Mesh. Features and benefits include:
✅ Added protection against bugs and flies around entire torso of horse
✅ Snap front chest closure and adjustable belly straps come with the protective sheet
✅ Protection from 73% of harmful UV rays
✅ Made with Textilene fabric that maintains vibrant color and is mildew resistant
✅ Woven mesh fabric that is 78% air permeable and non-heat transferring for comfort in hot weather
✅ Color coordinating material to match your protective sheet available
✅ Comes in multiple sizes: Please see measuring guide for specific details on how to measure for your horse for it’s new protective sheet.
Kensington is a family owned and operated business known for fashion-forward, high-quality equine products designed in the USA. The Company began in 1954 by introducing the first Canvas Turnout Blanket as well as the Bareback Pad to the equine industry. Since then, it has been protecting horses from the elements and saving equestrian aficionado time and money. Innovations such as the patented Protective Sheet and the Bug Eye Mask have established Kensington as a leader in the equine apparel industry.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?