Kensington ShareCentral 2 for USB Device Sharing (K33900US)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easily share access to USB devices between two computersâ¿¿LED lights indicate which computer has access
- Gain instant access to your USB devices by plugging one USB cable into your computer
- Simply press a button to switch individual USB devices from one computer to another
- Both computers have direct access to the printer thanks to Automatic Printer Sharing
- Plug and play set up and easy to use with no network required
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Tek Republic TUS-200 USB Sharing Switch - 2 Port Manual Switch One USB Device/Hub Between Two Computers
Premium USB2.0 True Automatic Sharing Switch - 2 Computers shares 1 USB device such as a priter, scanner, USB Hard drives,...
Kensington K39121WW UH4000 USB 3.0 4-Port Hub
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||HuRu||Pro-Techgroup||Deal Targets|
|Item Dimensions||6.00 x 8.00 x 3.00 inches||2.82 x 0.82 x 4.62 inches||8.80 x 5.70 x 1.50 inches||0.70 x 3.25 x 4.88 inches|
|Item Weight||1.10 lbs||4.40 ounces||3.84 ounces||2.40 ounces|
|Number of Ports||2||—||—||4|
Kensington ShareCentral 2 for USB Device Sharing (
From the Manufacturer
No more plugging and unplugging computer devices. With the Kensington ShareCentral 2, two computers can share a printer, hard drive, scannerany two USB devicesand switch between them with the touch of a button. With a small footprint and cable management, it fits seamlessly with your computing environment.
Sharing at Home
With different family members using different computers to access the same peripherals, sharing devices can be difficult. The ShareCentral 2 lets everyone access the printer or other device quickly and easily. By plugging in a USB cable to your computer you instantly have access to all the shared peripherals; truly plug-n-play.
Swapping Made Simple
To get access to a desired peripheral simply push the button associated with it. Color coded LEDs let the user know which computer is enabled.
| Features |
Whats Inside the Box
- PC and Mac compatible
- No software required for basic features
- Automatic Printer Sharing supported with included software and for computer running Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Two USB ports
- LED indicator lights