|Item Weight||7.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 28.3 x 5.2 inches|
|Item model number||K62835USF|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K62835USF|
Kensington SnapLock Keyboard Tray with SmartFit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Installs under any desk in less than five minutes with no tools, no screws, no drilling.
- Smart Fit System helps you correctly adjust keyboard for proper ergonomics.
- Features four height adjustments, 360 degree swivel and tilts from +45 degree to -45 degree for custom comfort.
- Uses no tools and has only five pieces to assemble
- No screws, no drilling
- SmartFit System helps you correctly adjust keyboard for proper ergonomics
- Adjusts 6 inches in height, +/- 15 degrees in tilt and rotates 360 degrees
- Installs under any desk--even metal
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Kensington SnapLock Keyboard Tray with SmartFit System has four adjustable heights and tilts from flat to negative 15 degrees. The SmartFit System helps you dial in the perfect keyboard height. Improves ergonomics for reduced shoulder, arm and wrist strain. Best of all, installation is tool free and takes less than five minutes.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||28.3 x 13.5 x 5.25 in||26 x 13.5 x 0.06 in||22 x 11.62 x 2.31 in||28.62 x 14 x 3.12 in||66 x 55 x 4.6 in||6.1 x 20.75 x 11.2 in|
|Item Weight||7.5 lbs||4.85 lbs||3.9 lbs||5.75 lbs||14.9 lbs||14.48 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Keyboard needs to be validated as level in QC; arm needs stabilization against upper bar to support keyboard properly.
First bad experience with Kensington in over 26 years. So disappointed. (unboxing was so hard that I couldn't return, so donated to Goodwill instead and took the loss... there are good reviews here, so maybe someone else can have a better experience than I did.... or if not, maybe they'll tell you the same thing and this can be the kind of product I've always counted on Kensington to provide.)
Would I buy this product again? No. Should you buy it? Well, I'll leave that up to you.
The height is good
The platform is not real sturdy and bounces when I'm typing.
Do not buy this.
The tray installs, but everything about it is unstable: the ground-to-table support tends to slide around, the arm supporting the tray bounces around and rotates no matter how much I tighten the knobs, the tray itself bobbles and wiggles with each key press on the keyboard. Unusable.