Other Sellers on Amazon
Kensizer Small Animal Humane Live Cage Rat Mouse Chipmunk Rodent Voles Hamsters Trap That Work for Indoor and Outdoor, Trampa para Ratones, Catch and Release
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Humane Live Animal Trap - After catching them, you can release them at any time. Product Size: 10.5 x 5.5 x 4.5 inches. If you want to catch a bigger one, please choose the large size.
- Light Weight Aluminum Structure - Sturdy and Durable, the finest wire mesh won't be bitten open by those small animals' teeth.
- High sensitive trigger mechanism - Once the trigger is touched, the door will be auto-locked immediately and keep the critters in it.
- Exclusive Patented Design - Innovative, efficient and easy to use, it's widely recognized by the users.
- Premium Customer Service - If it's damaged in a half year, please show us the pictures and we will send you a replacement.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pedal Trigger Mechanism
Adopting pedal trigger, which is more sensitive and increase the rate of trapping.
Solid structure with better cutting techonology.
Escape-proof door design
Once trapped, no way to escape.
Good-looking and for long-lasting repeatable use.
1. Cage door
2. Door lock
3. Door handle
4. Compression rod
5. Trigger hole
6. Bait hook
Pull up the door lock to the top
Important !!! Since Feb.20, 2020, the pedal and other accessories have been upgraded to be more stronger and the wire has been adjusted to prevent those little animals like mice from escaping.
With the continuous effort of inventors and experts, humane animal traps have made significant progress in the recent thirty years. This product is made of ingenious design, advanced craft, high sensitivity which is well suited for rat, mouse, mice, chipmunk and other small rodents.
HOW TO OPERATE?
Set up according to the Instruction manual or get in touch with us to get the video tutorial, it is highly recommended to hang the bait on the hook, or put a small amount of (1oz) bait behind and on the pedal.
HOW TO CATCH THEM IN A RIGHT WAY
1. Try to place the cage in dark and gloomy places where they often appear or on the way to their nest.
2. Put the sweet-smelling and tasty bait inside and outside (lure them inside) of the cage door. Peanut and sausage are all good choices, it’s better to keep the bait fresh.
3. Old rats are smart and prudent, so for the first few days, keep the door open all the time until these little critters lose their guard and start to eat the bait in the cage freely, then it’s time to catch them.
Q: Can this be used to trap squirrel or possum?
A: Yes, but squirrel/possum's teeth is much sharper than rat or mouse and may bite the trap broken. It's suggested that deal with it sooner once you caught a squirrel.
Q: What to do if it's bit broken by those little critters?
A: Please get in touch with us and show us the picture of the damaged trap and we will send you a replacement.
Any other questions, please get in touch with us immediately, we're committed to provide the best service, your satisfied smile is our biggest encouragement.
Compare with similar items
Havahart 1025 Small 2-Door Live Animal Trap – Ideal for catching squirrels, chipmunks, rats, weasels
CaptSure Original Humane Mouse Traps, Easy to Set, Kids/Pets Safe, Reusable for Indoor/Outdoor use, for Small Rodent/Voles/Hamsters/Moles Catcher That Works. 2 Pack (Small)
Authenzo 11 Upgraded Version of Intelligent Kill-Free Rat Trap Capture Green (2 pack)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Kensizer Inc||Amazon.com||Dani-ella||JACQUELEN BITTORF|
|Item Dimensions||10.50 x 5.50 x 4.50 inches||17.00 x 5.00 x 5.00 inches||6.70 x 2.40 x 2.50 inches||28.00 x 26.00 x 21.00 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Get these traps (I started with 3)
2. Put a piece of cardboard on the floor of the trap. This serves 2 purposes: 1. They don't have to try to walk on the rough wire cage bottom, the cardboard is nice and smooth and 2. they will leave their scent behind. REAL important for you to convince them this is the local all-you-can-eat-rat-friendly location.
3. Select a high rat-traffic area (lots of droppings) and set it there. Be sure you can turn off lights and make it fairly dark (they have great night vision) they like to be stealth and usually only feed at night. You want a quiet place away from human and other animal (dogs and cats) traffic. That's where they like to hang. I tried 2 locations up on top of boxes and shelves, these caught more rats than the cages on the ground.
4. Feed the traps for 3 days BUT LOCK THEM OPEN, DO NOT SET THEM TO TRAP. Yes, lock them open. Feed them tons of goodies in and around the traps. Think Golden Corral. Let them get comfortable, fat and happy; bring their friends.
5. Evening, the 4th day: feed the traps again, then leave the area and set a timer or set up a camera. Check every hour. As soon as the trap springs, hustle there and pick up the entire trap (carefully, using gloves. Rat feces can carry diseases like bubonic plague). And remove the whole trap from the area. Turn off the lights and go dispose of the rat(s) you caught. Re-stock the trap, take it back to its place and re-set it to TRAP. If you can stay up late, I was collecting rats every hour in my well-fed traps. I caught 6 big ones the first night.
Note: Several folks have said the rats can damage the traps, this is true. They will try to press themselves through the wire to escape or just chew the life out of everything. The cages are thin, but if you collect them quickly (1). your cage is not detroyed and (2). the distress and noise caused by the trapped rat will not drive away your other "customers" as long as you get the rats out of the area before the others catch on. ONLY trap when you have time to monitor the cages otherwise you could have a mangled cage or a dead mutilated rat. When you are done for the night, set the traps back to OPEN and feed them again. Yes, the rats do get a few good meals out of you, but you will catch them far quicker if they are confident the all-you-can-eat bar will be there again "safely" tomorrow.
I have also noticed after the first night of trapping, the next night I caught only 1 in the same period of time that I caught 6 the night before. Waiting a few days and keep feeding the traps, builds up their confidence again. Then spend another late night setting the traps and collecting your "customers." Some folks kill the rats, some release them into the woods a ways away from their property. Its your call according to local laws. If your traps fail to catch new "customers," wait a few days but keep feeding the traps. Once they get confident again, have another late night trap session and you will get a good haul....until there just aren't anymore. I will update this once we get them all.
I have had mice in my home for a year. They came in through the doogie door
I was able to trap most of them myself, in the corner of my room, place in a box and release outside .
But i believe one hung on... and had babies... so I finally bought 2 of these traps. And I read what to do once
They are trapped... take far away, leave food for them so they can acclimate To their new outdoor living situation.
Within a week I caught both of them.
It was such a joy!! And having a handle that wasn’t near the cage made picking it up feel a lot better :)
Don’t kill the mice!! We don’t have the right to go around killing animals
Many do that already just to satisfy their need to eat .
So Think next time, instead of doing what you always do... conditioned, program thinking..
We are all here together for a reason!
LIFE! It’s called that not just for humans
Top international reviews
During the first three days I caught four mice and release them at a close by ravine.
Over the next 24 hours, I caught one of the parents (see pics) and two infants. I moved the rats to a ravine a mile away. Hose the trap down with water in between use (I added bleach) as the cage was messy and you want to eliminate the scent of the previous rat. Make sure you use gloves as both urine or feces can be toxic. Move the cage in a different location in the shed, and once caught, place a towel over the cage as this seems to calm the rat down.
Overall, the product worked perfectly and is well engineered. I would recommend a stronger wire gauge in case you catch a squirrel who could easily tear through it.