Kent Girls Spoiler Bike (18-Inch Wheels)
|Price:||$89.96 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$40.03 (31%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions: 49in L x 24in W x 34in H/ Top Tube: 16in/ Stand Over Height: 19in/ Perfect In-Between Size for Your Child
- Features a Sturdy Steel Frame with a Stylish Look/ Comfort Padded Adjustable Seat
- Comes With Front Hand Brake and Foot Activated Coaster Brake/ Easy to Reach Handlebar with Cross Bar and Secure Handlebar Stern
- Features 18in 32 Spoke Wheels/ Quikc Release Lever
- Includes Carry Bag/Streamers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HOLIDAY SPOILER ALERT: Because this item normally ships in its original packaging, it may be visible upon delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Kent Girls' Spoiler Bike
The 18" Girls' Spoiler bike from Kent International is the perfect size for a child that's too big for a 16", but not quite ready for the big 20". The Spoiler has a strong steel frame and fork, 32 spoke wheels, easy-to-reach handlebar with cross bar, and a secure handlebar stem. The comfortable padded seat is easily raised and lowered using no tools with the handy quick-release lever.
- Features•Perfect in-between size for your child
•Sturdy steel construction with stylish look
•Handbrake up front
•Foot-activated coaster brake in the back
Recommended Ages:5 – 7 Customer Service- 800-451-5368
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My daughter loves the bike and the pocket / bag in the front. She puts her stuffed animals and even the mail in there. It is girly without being a pink mess. The size is absolutely perfect and the peddles work very well.
Try and try as I might I could not get the handbrake not to "stick" on the tire once it was squeezed. I tried to loosen the cable, tighten the cable, and then tighten the nut until it eventually broke. I ended up taking the whole hand brake off...the brakes by pushing the peddles back are adequate.
I would have gave 5 stars if not for the handbrake...otherwise, it is a great bike for a tweener girl.