Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 608 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 675 reviews
on August 28, 2017
Kent makes top quality combs. This comb effortlessly glides through my burly beard without snagging or pulling. It also seems like it doesn't build static electricity which is nice. I love this comb and I'd highly recommend it to anyone. This isn't your average or ordinary comb, it goes above and beyond.
on January 16, 2015
No more dollar combs
"I'm sold for life!!" Kent Hand Made Combs are unbelievable worth every penny!!
review image
on July 7, 2017
My husband loves a comb .. he received a Kent comb for Christmas one year and he said it was the best present.. because as I said he loves his comb. The comb finally broke These are wonderfully hand made strong sturdy combs. I bought a two pack Would recommend and buy again. đź’ź
on December 28, 2015
I've gone through a ton of pocket combs in my life. Because my hair is super fine, it gets tangled easily whenever it's windy and also tends to lie very flat on my head. I've always had to carry around a small comb in my purse for quick touch-ups or to backcomb my hair for extra volume. Since I was in high school, I've been using the cheap black pocket combs that you can find in convenience stores, but even with my fine hair, the teeth on those combs would inevitably break off.

Although this comb is slightly more expensive than the cheap black combs, you'll end up saving way more in the long run because you won't have to keep replacing your combs. I've had this comb for 2 years now (including the larger version of it) and it still works perfectly. There are no signs at all of the comb teeth getting worn down. I highly, highly recommend this comb if you're still using the cheap, plastic black combs. You'll never need to replace it again!
on January 26, 2016
I've carried a pocket comb all of my life. I can't even guess the number of years I was using hard rubber combs, but for the past few years it became hard to find good ones. Their teeth would break and more recently they'd scratch and dig into my scalp. I'm so happy with this Kent Comb. It's a little smaller that my old Ace's, but it's just right for combing hair (while I still have some) and fits better into my back pocket. It's teeth are smooth and don't scratch or dig into the skin like my older combs did. No broken teeth yet ether, but more time is needed to know how much more durable it is.
on March 19, 2017
These are very durable and well made combs, Kent does a really superb job on these and they are worth every penny! The comb does not cut into your scalp like some of the cheap supermarket brands. These combs are a little smaller than the pocket combs I would get at the supermarket and it turns out I like that better too. They are not as noticeable in my back pocket, and they are not uncomfortable when I sit down. I bought their mustache comb too, another great product!
on April 10, 2017
Good product...
Well made appears to be excellent quality, fits in my rear pocket (although it's a tad small). Does what it advertises; combs your hair. HOWEVER, this comb is FAR smoother than the typical corner drug store variety. No dragging on your scalp, no catching on tangles. This is a quality comb!
VINE VOICEon December 3, 2016
Despite being "plastic", it doesn't feel cheap or thin. I've been using it for a couple months now and it hasn't worn out or gotten brittle or shown signs of immanent breakage. It slips imperceptibly into my pocket or my backpack and goes where I go. Until I forget. I got tired of trying to remember where I last stashed it, so I bought another to keep by my computer right next to the pencils and fingernail clippers. My brother took to the idea but bought himself a metal comb, at considerably more expense, and after a month it grew all tarnished and ugly. I complimented him on it but inwardly thought that this was one instance where plastic beats metal.
on August 10, 2015
Time was, you could pick up a good comb in and corner drug store. No more. Today's combs are all the same only given different brand labels. Usually I start finding broken tines (or teeth) before a month is up. It doesn't take long before the comb is unusable.
This 'Kent' comb takes me back twenty years. It is wonderfully durable. You won't find a better one! I first bought one over a year and a half ago. It was still in perfect condition when I somehow lost it. Back again to buy another plus an extra to be on the safe side. Please let this company never go away or change!
Never thought I'd find myself writing a review about a comb...
on April 25, 2017
This is a very good comb. My husband lost his hard rubber Ace comb that he had owned for almost 20 years. The new Ace comb I purchased was brittle, the teeth had barbs, and it scratched his scalp. Very unpleasant. After reading several reviews I decided to give the Kent comb a try. Success! It has a nice weight to it, the comb is smooth, it is bendable, and feels nice against the scalp. It is slightly shorter than the Ace comb, but my husband prefers this length. I have already bought a replacement Kent comb in the event this one gets lost.