The Bluegrass Reunion books are my first experience with this author, but she is quickly earning a fan with her smooth writing and down-to-earth characters.
Standalone stories about second chances
From the Author
Author's note: While Kentucky Woman can be read and enjoyed as a stand alone novel, check out the rest of the Bluegrass Reunion Series for more second chance romance set in Kentucky!
- Kentucky Cowboy--She dumped him in high school, because he was a risk-taker.
- Kentucky Woman--She loved him when she was a teenager, but they never connected.
- Kentucky Flame--She had his baby, but he left not knowing the truth.
- Kentucky Groom--She can't afford to fall in love with a lowly groom.
- Kentucky Bride--She rejected him once, but he's willing to try again.
- Kentucky Heat--She doesn't need to take on another project, but he won't take no for an answer. (Sequel to Kentucky Bride.)
- Kentucky Rain--She has responsibilities to her daughter and herself, not to the handsome guy next door. (Sequel to Kentucky Cowboy.)
- Kentucky Blue Bloods--She wants to save the familyhorse farm, but he has other ideas.